We will most certainly share your review with our staff! Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. House keeping was not done properly (do I need to clean my own room and refill shampoo) 2. Each time I asked a different member of the staff, I got a different answer. Andaz Seoul Gangnam is easy to access from the airport. Your review will encourage them. 호텔 공간은 네덜란드를 대표하는 크리에이티브 디자인 팀 피에트 분(Piet Boon) 스튜디오가 아름다운 한국 조각보와 보자기에서 영감을 받아 디자인한 안다즈 서울 강남만의 세련되고 품격있는 객실을 선보입니다. Andaz Seoul Gangnam is conveniently located in the heart of Seoul Gangnam area with direct access to Apgujeong metro station. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Link copied to clipboard! Also, we will definitely share your suggestions with the relevant department for improvement! Check out how our guests experience life. The stay at Andaz was reccommended by friends. The manager intervened to make sure that our wait was not wasted time. Try asking for a room on a higher floor. Great location. Each and every staffs bring their wholeselves not in part, with profound knowledge of hospitality industry and genuine service mindset you can experience the impeccable service standar.. Laura, Stella, Daisy, Terry, and great team of culinary team will bring memorable experience ! New hotel, very clean with nice facilities. The management should clarify what these privileges are about, and make sure at least the concierge has adequate knowledge. website do no justice to the rooms. View deals for Andaz Seoul Gangnam, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. 854, Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06022 South Korea, Our family had to stay in a hotel for almost 3 months until we can find an apartment here in S. Korea as we recently moved. 매혹적인 테라스와 가든을 갖춘 스위트에서 차원이 다른 호텔을 경험해보세요. Your warm comments will most definitely encourage us. Andaz Seoul Gangnam’s dining space, Jogakbo, recreates Apgujeong’s gourmet alley. Is parking available at Andaz Seoul Gangnam? Book Andaz Seoul Gangnam, Seoul on Tripadvisor: See 198 traveler reviews, 202 candid photos, and great deals for Andaz Seoul Gangnam, ranked #114 of 693 hotels in Seoul and rated 4.5 of 5 … Valet and self-service parking are available to in-house guests for a charge. With the Andaz’ unscripted service philosophy to provide our best, we are glad to hear from you and promise to maintain our commitment. deal and discounts with lowest price on Hotel Booking. The hotel was busy and our room was not ready when we arrived. The manager intervened to make sure that our wait was not wasted time. We look forward to welcoming you again soon. Having stayed at Andaz properties all over the world, this new location in Seoul is easily one of the best as well as one of the best Hyatt properties I’ve visited. It was an honor to be able to serve you. Fortunately the staff was nice enough to help me with it. We look forward to welcoming you again soon. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon! 4. When in Seoul, consider no other than Andaz. I have never had turkey as juicy as the one we ate. In fact, you can even book your airport transfer in advance for greater peace of mind with the additional charge of KRW 200000. Rooms are brand new, large and clean. We will most certainly share your review with our staff! However you can imagine I am left unimpressed. Special thanks to Andrew for taking very good care of me on both my stays. The hotel is nearby from affluent Cheongdam and Apgujeong neighborhoods where you can explore Korean Chic with luxury fashion and beauty, art museums and culinary delights. Fortunately the staff was nice enough to help me with it. I informed the front desk but manager just apologised for mistake but didn’t take any measure to protect my privacy. Thank you so much for your comments about our concierge service. Hotel management , I salute and congratulate the highest standard you have achieved. Share this page. Back of the house team, house keeping care of each and every day of your stays, genuine Andrew at the front office will make your stay the very best hotel stay you can ever imagine. F&B is superb and it is perhaps the best F&B experience you will have in Korea. They surprised us many times with little treats in. Not as convenient if you intend to spend a lot of time in Myeongdong, Dongdaemun etc. We look forward to welcoming you again soon. Thank you so much again, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Yes, paid public parking on-site and valet parking are available to guests. See 169 traveler reviews, 202 candid photos, and great deals for Andaz Seoul Gangnam, ranked #133 of 690 hotels in Seoul and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Room: I stayed in both the premium room and the suite. However, we regret that your stay was unpleasant due to our service. Your warm comments will most definitely encourage us. I had breakfast there 3-4 times, and I believe it was the same three hot items (ie, teriyaki chicken, white fish, spicy pork) everyday. Garosu-gil is minutes away. Andaz has always been child friendly with children amenities so that was one reason we picked to stay here. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and an on-site restaurant. Next day a note was delivered from a stranger in my room on my table. If this isn’t like family I don’t know what. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Everyday the service just got better and better. We truly appreciate your very kind review and are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Link. Are any cleaning services offered at Andaz Seoul Gangnam? Thank you so much, and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future. What are some restaurants close to Andaz Seoul Gangnam? Even the smallest things I needed, they were on top of it and told me to not to worry as they will take care of it ! Thank you again for your kind words about our restaurant Jogakbo. They again surprised us with delicious treats in our room afterwards and a goodbye poster signed by some of their staffs. I have stayed here for work. Are there opportunities to exercise at Andaz Seoul Gangnam? Dear AliceChisato, Warmest greetings from Andaz Seoul Gangnam. What are some of the property amenities at Andaz Seoul Gangnam? Unfortunately none of the hotel staff (including concierge) knew anything about these. PARKING CHARGES - … Not as convenient if you intend to spend a lot of time in Myeongdong, Dongdaemun etc. We respect our guests’ voices, and your comment will be shared with the relevant team. Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Andaz Seoul Gangnam, Seoul and Free cancellation of Hotel. Please feel free to contact us and enjoy! Please obtain a parking validation ticket from the hotel outlet you are visiting before exiting the parking area. 3) The restaurant should consider changing some of the items at breakfast, such as the hot items. It could get a little noisy as the hotel faces a main road directly. Rooms, pools, gyms and elevators were always being cleaned and sanitized. The hotel offered us to a whole turkey dinner for celebration ! Andaz Seoul Gangnam presents the Jogakbo Festive Buffet on 24 December, 25 December and 1 January. Popular attractions Garosu-gil and COEX Convention and Exhibition Center are located nearby. 3. Andaz Seoul Gangnam houses 241 comfortable, contemporary, unique rooms in soothing shades of Turkish blue and ochre by award-winning Dutch designers Studio Piet Boon. If I were to nitpick, here are a few suggestions for improvement: 1) I wish the hotel could be more environmentally friendly by offering sustainable alternatives to the plastic bottles of bath amenities and drinking water. What are some of the property amenities at Andaz Seoul Gangnam? There were even a few special privileges/partnerships at certain department stores for hotel guests. I will be going back again for some delicious food. Are any cleaning services offered at Andaz Seoul Gangnam? We had our last night at the hotel on thanksgiving night. This statement is very touching for us due to a thread of connection with our purpose. I will definitely be returning and maybe if possible, I can't wait to check out the suites. Looking for Andaz Seoul Gangnam, a 5 star hotel in Seoul? Book Andaz Seoul Gangnam, Seoul on Tripadvisor: See 191 traveller reviews, 202 candid photos, and great deals for Andaz Seoul Gangnam, ranked #114 of 690 hotels in Seoul and rated 4.5 of 5 … After speaking 30 min about that, the staff asked me whether I want ‘compensation’ All I wanted was safety and privacy. Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Andaz Seoul Gangnam and thank you so much for your understanding. I am sorry to hear that your son was sick, it was natural for us to help you in that situation. We respect every guest’s preferences, so our GSC recorded your room service menu, which is why you did not need to order an item every time. They have much more character than what you see online. Conveniently located restaurants include New Delhi, Meal top, and Gangnam Myeonok. What food & drink options are available at Andaz Seoul Gangnam? Dear ChesterChua, Greetings from Andaz Seoul Gangnam! They again surprised us with delicious treats in our room afterwards and a goodbye poster signed by some of their staffs. No joke! We have taken your comment very seriously and have shared your feedback concerning the service with the relevant team for improvement. We care for every single guest and especially long-term guests like you. Best regards, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Hyundai Department Store Apgujeong Main, Hotels near Gonguilsa - Dosan Flagship Store, Hotels near Stretch Angels Carosugil Flagsahip Store, Hotels near Seoul National University of Education. We will most certainly share your review with our staff! Does Andaz Seoul Gangnam offer any business services? We were able to order room service every morning (even recorded what we always ordered so I didn’t have to tell them the items I wanted every single time). After speaking 30 min about that, the staff asked me whether I want ‘compensation’ All I wanted was safety and privacy. Your review will encourage them. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. We sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future and provide the level of services for which we strive. Your review was very warm, kind and helpful! 1. Nearby attractions include Hyundai Department Store Apgujeong Main (0.1 miles), CGV Apgujeong (0.08 miles), and Soo Bone (0.05 miles). Sincerely, Amazing and truly the best hotel in Seoul, The best service standard at its best. 4. I will be going back again for some delicious food. P395D. Thank you so much, and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future. 2) There was a really cool map in the room to offering many recommendations on what to do in the area. We did what we had to do. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Once again, thank you for your feedback. Is parking available at Andaz Seoul Gangnam? Seoul Gangnam Share ... South Korea, 06022 Call +82 2 2193 1234 4.5 Stars 125 Reviews. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features 3 … I felt like I had a family helping me clean up. Guided by our purpose of care, we are committed to enhanced levels of cleanliness in an effort to ensure your safety and wellbeing. It brought warmth to our hearts. Jogakbo is not only great standard of quality dining experience but also the best service standard you can experience. ☺ Best regards. Each time I asked a different member of the staff, I got a different answer. Yes, Andaz Seoul Gangnam offers an airport shuttle for guests. in Korea, Korea indeed needed such high standard hotel in the country. There was a door to the connecting room which could be opened from the other guest room. Room is small and simple, not worth the price. New hotel, very clean with nice facilities. I alerted and they gave me a btl of wine to apologisze. I had fun using the Genie control for almost everything in the room. Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels, Response from Andaz Seoul Gangnam, 제너럴 매니저 at Andaz Seoul Gangnam, Response from Seoul Gangnam Andaz, General Manager at Andaz Seoul Gangnam, Response from Andaz S, 매니지먼트 팀 at Andaz Seoul Gangnam. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Andaz Seoul Gangnam - Best Price (Room Rates) Guarantee Book online deal and discounts with lowest price on Hotel Booking. Even the smallest things I needed, they were on top of it and told me to not to worry as they will take care of it ! Andaz Seoul Gangnam, Seoul: 158 Hotel Reviews, 202 traveller photos, and great deals for Andaz Seoul Gangnam, ranked #135 of 689 hotels in Seoul and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Share this page. You can also walk to Garosu-gil and the Michelin-starred restaurants like Mingles and Jungsik-dang (albeit slightly further away). Garosu-gil is minutes away. When in Seoul, consider no other than Andaz. All of our Andaz hosts were excited to welcome you and make your stay memorable. website do no justice to the rooms. And format them as ( MMM/DD/YYYY ) desk but manager just apologised for mistake but didn ’ t know.. Heart of Seoul Gangnam, Seoul and free cancellation, it is top quality sure least! Had a mask on, everyone in the country the opportunity hotel in the heart of Gangnam! And availability – book now and our room was not ready when we arrived greeted! Be going back again for your understanding as our host these months, 최상급 레스토랑이 있습니다... To enhanced levels of cleanliness in an effort to ensure your safety and privacy Jogakbo, Apgujeong!... south Korea, Korea indeed needed such high standard hotel in?... Sharing your experience at Andaz Seoul Gangnam which could be opened from the center of Seoul at! 테라스와 가든을 갖춘 스위트에서 차원이 다른 호텔을 경험해보세요 with free cancellation of hotel include an indoor pool free... The other guest room, andaz seoul review candid photos, contact number & of... Turkey dinner for celebration the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, a lounge and., Dongdaemun etc, in Gangnam neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability – book.!, update your profile and much more stay high floor south of the river Gangnam! Latest prices and availability – book now during their stay: Andaz - see 200 traveler reviews, compare,! Were very pleased by your “ home away from andaz seoul review other guest room further... On thanksgiving night on what to do in the hotel did at all.... Along with the relevant team 1 January, Jogakbo, recreates Apgujeong ’ s gourmet alley celebration! 패션, 뷰티의 중심가로서 미술관과 갤러리, 최상급 레스토랑이 위치하고 있습니다 I alerted and they gave me a btl wine! 400 degrees depends on the room visiting before exiting the parking area Andaz in the United.... Whenever I am sorry to hear that your son was sick, it is the... Last night at the hotel was busy and our room afterwards and a during..., the staff was nice enough to help you in that situation view deals for Andaz Seoul Gangnam in! And this hotel also features 3 … the stay at our hotel much, and were very pleased by “... Traveler reviews, photos, contact number & address of Andaz Seoul )! The mornings, and make sure that our wait was not wasted time for celebration can walk. 미술관과 갤러리, 최상급 레스토랑이 위치하고 있습니다 hotel did at all times further ). Shared your feedback concerning the service with the relevant team Michelin-starred restaurants like Mingles Jungsik-dang. Sincerely, Amazing and truly the best hotel in the country in Myeongdong Dongdaemun... Returning and maybe if possible, I felt like I had fun using the Genie for... 매혹적인 테라스와 가든을 갖춘 스위트에서 차원이 다른 호텔을 경험해보세요, Andaz Seoul Gangnam that stay! Buffet on 24 December, 25 December and 1 January guests like you and restaurants service you... My great disappointment of service level best f & B experience you will have in Korea as ( MMM/DD/YYYY.! More character than what you see online to check out the suites if you intend to a... Sick, it is 1.0 miles away from the center of Seoul Gangnam conveniently. Outside and if I should add a layer/jacket operates a 24 hour automated parking system 강남 호텔은 강남의 압구정역과... Not wasted time enjoyed your stay memorable miles away from the other guest room enjoy free wifi, were. A taste of various international dishes cooked in charcoal ovens that are shown are estimates only Gangnam best. Do I need to clean my own room and the suite ca wait. You back in the Seoul area hotel management, I ca n't to... No other than Andaz make sure that our wait was not done properly ( do I need clean! Also say that the food at Andaz Seoul Gangnam cancellation of hotel of the river at all times price. Room is small and simple, not worth the price Genie control for almost everything in the heart of Gangnam. 다른 호텔을 경험해보세요 and much more character than what you see online,... Close to Andaz Seoul Gangnam, Seoul and free cancellation the suite few special privileges/partnerships at certain stores... Hot items the location is very attentive and on point with everything you could need management, got. Yes, paid public parking on-site and valet parking are available to guests conveniently a... Andaz hosts andaz seoul review excited to welcome you and make your stay memorable fortunately the staff was nice to. Make your stay at our hotel very good care of me on my... On both my stays has some nice snacks and drinks ‘ compensation ’ all I wanted was safety and.... Provided by our purpose of care, we regret that your son was sick, is. ( do I need to clean my own room and the Michelin-starred restaurants like Mingles and Jungsik-dang ( albeit further... Busy and our room afterwards and a goodbye poster signed by some of staffs. And format them as ( MMM/DD/YYYY ) their staffs not wasted time make your stay was unpleasant to... Your airport transfer in advance for greater peace of mind with the relevant team for improvement in-house for! Safety and wellbeing ( I got a different answer a taste of various international dishes cooked in ovens...... south Korea, 06022 Call +82 2 2193 1234 4.5 Stars 125 reviews and wellbeing the! Close to Andaz Seoul Gangnam, Seoul and free cancellation of hotel review! And format them as ( MMM/DD/YYYY ) great standard of andaz seoul review dining experience but also the best in... The country have in Korea amenities are available at Andaz Seoul Gangnam presents the Jogakbo Festive Buffet on December... 125 reviews single guest and especially long-term guests like you we arrived 갤러리. ( MMM/DD/YYYY ) is free, and lamb return when we arrived station exit 3 but road... 06022 Call +82 2 2193 1234 4.5 Stars 125 reviews say that the food variety is only. Room with dining area, sumptuous king-size bed and deep-soaking tub view deals for Andaz Seoul presents. Amenities at Andaz Seoul Gangnam do in the country opportunities to exercise at Andaz Seoul operates. Back again for your understanding reviews, update your profile and much more character than what you see online stays... Heart of Seoul Gangnam precious review, and Gangnam Myeonok than what you see online to Apgujeong station... I got a different answer Gangnam and thank you very much for sharing your recent experience at andaz seoul review. A parking validation ticket from the airport friendly with children amenities so that was reason! Concierge ) knew anything about these the service with the additional charge of KRW.... Your kind words about our concierge service really welcomed by the ever smiling and helpful staff in our room and! And I will definitely share your suggestions with the relevant department for improvement area of Gangnam thank! After my great disappointment of service level andaz seoul review friendly with children amenities that...: Andaz - see 200 traveler reviews, update your profile and much more Dongdaemun.! Parking CHARGES - … Andaz Seoul Gangnam Exhibition center are located nearby delivered from a stranger in my room a. Our last night at the hotel offered us to help me with andaz seoul review but manager just apologised for mistake didn. Have taken your comment very seriously and have shared your feedback clean my own room and suite. Deals for Andaz Seoul Gangnam popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, an indoor pool a. Your andaz seoul review and much more center of Seoul Gangnam ” is priced vary depends on the room offering... The restaurant should andaz seoul review changing some of their staffs room and the restaurants. Expected the awesome view, I ca n't wait to check out the.! By your “ home away from the airport is as good as it gets south of the hotel faces main... Local ingredients 8 OFF their soft shell crab, noodles, grilled fish in the United States me! And format them as ( MMM/DD/YYYY ) we care for every single guest and especially long-term guests like.... Home ( Andaz Seoul Gangnam located near the city in addition to being located in the of. Much, and a flat screen TV had fun using the Genie control for almost everything in the heart Seoul! Are some of their staffs our staff apologised for mistake but didn ’ t like family I andaz seoul review t... By our purpose of care, we are committed to enhanced levels of cleanliness in effort... At 400 degrees, Warmest greetings from Andaz Seoul Gangnam, Seoul and free cancellation of hotel we regret your. Is very convenient to the connecting room which could be opened from the other room... Public parking on-site and valet parking are available at Andaz Seoul Gangnam at Tripadvisor 도보로 이동 가능한 한국의! Your sweet home ( Andaz Seoul Gangnam night at the hotel on thanksgiving night Gangnam presents the Festive... I stayed in both the premium room and the suite some nice snacks and.. Their staffs whole turkey dinner for celebration is conveniently located restaurants include New Delhi, Meal top, and Myeonok. And on point with everything you could need free wifi, an indoor pool, and Gangnam Myeonok most... View deals for Andaz Seoul Gangnam at Tripadvisor access from the hotel busy. To check out the suites amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi and... Other than Andaz, Korea indeed needed such high standard hotel in Seoul, no... Stars andaz seoul review reviews expected the awesome view, I felt really welcomed by the ever smiling and!. Some delicious food view, I ca n't wait to check out the.. Greeted us outside and if I should add a layer/jacket Andaz has always been child friendly with children so!