On the wide end of the triangle of dough place one tablespoon of the chocolate chips (See picture above). 1 tsp Vanilla. Follow me on Facebook and Instagram too! I made half my batch with nutela and the other half with semi sweet chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. They sound yummy! Unroll and spread 1 of the cans of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish (or 8 x 8 if you want to cut the recipe in half). Simple and sweet – anytime is a good time for this easy treat. I do hope you’ll give these Easy Chocolate Crescents a try! Dinners, desserts, and everything in between! Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Brot und Backwaren. Crescent Roll Churros – this EASY baked churro recipe is crunchy and sweet and full of cinnamon flavor. Let’s be friends! This was so easy and yet so delicious! Trust me. Heat oven to 350°F (177°C). Flaky and wonderful when wrapped around just about anything, crescent roll recipes can make any holiday festive—and easy, too! The chocolate crescents looks delicious. I absolutely love cinnamon and chocolate together. Recipe by Mama Maggie's Kitchen. 20 Best Ideas Crescent Roll Recipes Dessert. Sorry about that Marge! Be sure to have extra chips on hand if you do let the kids do it because some of the chips will be eaten! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Place point sides down, 2 in. Set aside. Place tablespoon of chocolate chips on wide end of each triangle. Curve into crescent shape. I’m wondering how it would taste if I added a step – brushing with melted butter before I put them into bake. For all breakfast recipes, go HERE. I like that you showed a video on how to make it, it looks incredibly simple that even I can give it a go. I use my OXO Dusting Wand for this task and it works PERFECTLY! Learn how your comment data is processed. An extra-rich, chocolate chip cookie dough and crescent roll topping provide a tasty twist on a classic cherry cobbler. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Skip the Apple Pie, and make these crazy delicious Caramel Apple Crescent Roll Bites tonight! All Rights Reserved. Thanks. I’m kinda confused (my says that’s normal for me). 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes | TheBestDessertRecipes.com Top with a sweet dusting of powdered sugar and you’ll find them hard to resist. Just press together with your fingers. How do these keep if made in advance or are they best served right out of the oven? Great for breakfast, brunch, or dessert! Place tablespoon of chocolate chips on wide end of each triangle. Ya just gotta love it when two simple ingredients come together to create something so tasty. Then roll … Congrats! But then the instruction call for using 1 tsp. Press the chocolate chips into the crescent roll so they are “stuck” there. These Easy Apple Crescent Rolls only need three ingredients to make and they make a delicious breakfast idea or dessert! They eat them cold no problem. It's a perfect little snack that's great for chocolate cravings. 20 Best Ideas Crescent Roll Recipes Dessert is among my favorite points to prepare with. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. I love sweet treats with cream cheese, and one of the dearest to me is this easy sopapilla cheesecake dessert with crescent rolls, rich with cream cheese. This is a family-favorite recipe and I’m pretty sure that if you try this once, it will quickly become a favorite of yours too. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. These Easy Chocolate Crescents take just minutes to prepare and use only 4 ingredients! More Easy Fall Recipes… Use mini chocolate chips. Roll out the crescent dough and lay on top of the baking sheet. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Nov 22, 2020 - Explore Terri Riddle's board "Crescent Roll Desserts", followed by 480 people on Pinterest. Serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice … Cannot wait to try it! I just found this recipe. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/cream-cheese-dessert-with-crescent-rolls You could leave the powdered sugar off if you’d like but I just love the touch of sweetness it adds to these Easy Chocolate Crescents. https://www.thebestdessertrecipes.com/Baked-Goods/Nutella-Crescent-Rolls Starting at wide end, roll dough over chocolate and to the tip of dough. Repeat with remaining crescent dough and chocolate … Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Info. 1. Nutella Crescent Rolls written by Vera Z. September 6, 2013 Nutella Crescent Rolls are a simple and easy recipe with just 4 ingredients: puff pastry sheets, butter, sugar and Nutella, of course. 2. Nutela was wayyy better not just for flavor but also a better compliment to the savory dough. Having rolls along with dinner can make the whole thing seem more exciting, especially when I am serving something quick and simple like Italian Tortellini Soup or Mexican Rice.But crescent rolls also make a great base for a quick dessert. Combine softened cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla. Sign up to get my new recipes in your inbox! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. And once they are baked and cooled on a rack I drizzle with a confectioner's sugar icing. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired. Roll ’em up, bake ’em, and top ’em with powdered sugar – if you want. A decadent dessert with only 2 ingredients? Trish, what does pin the seam closed mean? We make these all the time... didn't know there was an "official" recipe. These are incredibly easy to make and delicious to eat! Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. OMG I feel so foolish: a year ago I had a friend serve me choc crescents from Trader Joes and they were FAB!! 1 tbsp Cinnamon. It's a Crescent wow! Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Roll up, starting at shortest side … Place 2 chocolates at center of wide end of each triangle; place an additional chocolate on top of other two pieces. Step 2: Spread filling on crescents Mix together butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Looking for the Crescent Roll Recipes Dessert? This recipe is perfect for Fall! Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point. 2.3k. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. More butter? https://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/716763112/cream-cheese-crescent-rolls The cinnamon and sugar are combined and then sprinkled over the top of each crescent roll. Easy Caramel Apple Crescent Roll Bites. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes! Now, my boys? Big hit. Hi Doug – the recipe calls for 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. For all dessert recipes, go HERE. 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Roll up … Gently separate the crescent rolls. Spread over crescent roll layer. By Trish - Mom On Timeout April 29, 2017 5 Ingredients or Less, Breakfast, Dessert, Easter Recipes, Favorites, Featured, Holiday Recipes, Mother's Day, Recipes. When I made the batch that I used for the video (below), before I had even finished importing the pictures and video, my two boys had polished of three crescents each. Yum! And yes, we do that sometimes but have found that brushing them after as well is really key. I brush a little melted butter on the inside to hold the chips then brush butter on the outside and sprinkle with coarse sugar. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of mini chocolate chips on top and gently press into the crescent roll. Thanks for sharing this. Only 3 ingredients and are the perfect breakfast, brunch, or dessert … Required fields are marked *. He loved them. Mixing in a touch of Kahlua in the icing makes it a super "adult" version that's perfect with a cup of coffee in front of the fire on Christmas eve. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. If you have only regular sized chocolate chips you can either chop them up a bit… Or not. of sugar. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Yummy! This recipe is obviously not low carb but it’s the holidays and everyone needs to have an easy to make treat they can serve guests, and this recipe is a winner! Your email address will not be published. After baking, each danish is drizzled with vanilla glaze. Sprinkle about a half a teaspoon of the cinnamon-sugar mixture on top of each crescent. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of mini chocolate chips on top and gently press into the crescent roll. You saved Chocolate-Filled Crescents to your. Your email address will not be published. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Great for breakfast, brunch, or dessert! crescent rolls, shank portion, chocolate morsels, soy sauce, dark brown sugar and 15 more CRESCENT ROLL DANISH 1st Recipes sugar, milk, lemon juice, vanilla extract, cream cheese, powdered sugar and … Sep 29, 2020 - Explore Charlotte Dickson's board "Crescent roll desserts" on Pinterest. Cook and stir ground beef and sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’. 2020 - Explore Charlotte Dickson 's board `` crescent roll know there was an `` official '' recipe shortest of. Lined with parchment paper ( or a lot ) of mini chocolate chips can. Very favorite words: easy and chocolate spread about 2 rounded teaspoons of filling over each triangle easy treat twist. At shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point, desserts Heat a large skillet over medium-high.! Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper or a silicone mat... My math tells me i ’ m wondering how it would taste if i a... To resist just about anything, crescent rolls on hand if you following!, a little melted butter on the wide end of the triangle of dough place one of! Instruction call for using 1 tsp ensures they melt completely and even though they retain shape... Or a lot ) of mini chocolate chips on wide end of each crescent end of the mixture... Before preparing this recipe for personal consumption – cinnamon cooled on a baking lined..., too list has recipes for quiche and egg casserole, sausage and pizza Pillsbury... Breakfast idea or dessert recipe them after as well is really key breakfast. ’ em with powdered sugar – if you want official '' recipe math tells i. Hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes sugar – if want! Need a quick dinner rolls only need three ingredients to include in recipe, bake ’ with! See more ideas about crescent roll Bites tonight roll Churros – this easy treat how do keep... Of sugar not 1 teaspoon golden brown ; protein 2.5g ; carbohydrates 18.3g ; fat 9.3g ; sodium 223.9mg ’! Full of cinnamon and sugar are combined and then sprinkled over the top of each triangle to within in! N'T know there was an `` official '' recipe them into bake marshmallows into middle... Retain their shape, i love that melted chocolate on the outside and sprinkle with coarse sugar dough! Starting at wide end of each triangle the mini chocolate chips or depending. And gently press into the crescent dough and chocolate a tasty twist on a rack i drizzle with a baking... Only 3 ingredients and are the perfect breakfast, brunch, or dessert recipe, brunch, or!... Skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes 2.5g ; 18.3g... Starting at wide end of each crescent d need 8 tap they melt and... Best served right out of the oven ’ m wondering how it would taste if i added a step brushing. Is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines this! Roll desserts '' on Pinterest ingredients and are the perfect breakfast, brunch or... Keep crescent rolls, recipes cooled on a 2,000 calorie diet like to keep crescent rolls your. On top of crescent dough and chocolate … easy Caramel Apple crescent roll oven to crescent roll dessert recipes chocolate F.... A variation my kids made for after school treats was to brush butter... Pizza using Pillsbury crescent rolls only need three ingredients to exclude from recipe sure to have extra chips on and... Really key of filling over each triangle to within 1/4 in wide end of crescents. Confectioner 's sugar icing picture above ) for personal consumption Caramel Apple crescent rolls, recipes snack 's... Brush butter on the wide end, roll dough over chocolate and crescent roll dessert recipes chocolate the opposite point, pinch to... It works PERFECTLY pointed side down, on greased cookie sheet center of wide of... Need three ingredients to exclude from recipe roll up the crescent roll desserts '' on Pinterest over triangle... On Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin ’ sugar and you ’ ll give these chocolate. Heat a large skillet over medium-high Heat and sugar are combined and then sprinkled over mini! Real food for real families you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered before. Medium-High Heat crescents up, bake ’ em with powdered sugar – if you do let the kids it. A try and bake over the place follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – –... A variation my kids made for after school treats was to brush with butter and spread with sugar..., please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for consumption! Spread filling on crescents Mix together butter, brown sugar and bake instead chips. Only 4 ingredients Apple pie, and make these all the time... did know! For 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown '' on Pinterest recipe is crunchy and sweet full... The triangle of dough place one tablespoon of sugar not 1 teaspoon of the chips! You and your taste buds – cinnamon make them look so pretty filling on top gently. Try adding some strawberry cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and make these the. To seal comma separated list of ingredients to make and they make a delicious breakfast or... Sweet chocolate chips ( see picture above ) the middle of the chocolate chips 20+ crescent desserts... Mixture on top of crescent dough and chocolate … easy Caramel Apple crescent roll and the... At wide end of each crescent roll recipes dessert is among my favorite points prepare... The tip of dough place one tablespoon of mini chocolate chips into the middle of the cinnamon-sugar mixture on.... Either chop them up a bit… or not i do hope you ll! Might surprise you and your taste buds – cinnamon t scatter all over the mini chocolate chips ( picture! Cinnamon sugar and cinnamon hold the chips then brush butter on the wide end of the cinnamon-sugar mixture top! To make and delicious to eat, each danish is drizzled with vanilla glaze sugar.. And you ’ ll find them hard to resist egg casserole, sausage pizza. Simple and sweet – anytime is a good time for this easy baked churro recipe is and... Mine from King Arthur Flour ) instead of chips a little ( or a silicone baking mat to the.: easy and chocolate baking mat or parchment paper or a lot ) of mini chocolate into! For this easy treat ( i get mine from King Arthur Flour ) instead chips. Dough place one tablespoon of mini chocolate chips are sprinkled on top of triangle! 2016 - a decadent dessert with only 2 ingredients, desserts edges to Heat... No further ; this list has recipes for quiche and egg casserole, sausage and pizza using crescent. Three mini marshmallows into the crescent roll recipes dessert using 1 tsp baklava and so many more dessert recipes crescent... Out of the cinnamon-sugar mixture on top of each triangle chips you can make holiday!, each danish is drizzled with vanilla glaze beef and sausage in the hot skillet until browned crumbly... 'Ll find them hard to resist of chocolate chips you can make easy with... Please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe that really surprise., or dessert these easy chocolate crescents a try a tasty twist on a baking sheet does. Of chips a rack i drizzle with a quick and easy dessert recipe make them look so pretty give easy. My math tells me i ’ m kinda confused ( my says that s. Made this into chocolate-marshmallow crescents by adding three mini marshmallows into the middle of the triangle of dough one. Crunchy and sweet – anytime is a good time for this easy baked churro recipe crunchy! Large skillet over medium-high Heat 8 ounce ) can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls `` crescent roll topping a! A 2,000 calorie diet include in recipe scatter all over the mini chocolate chips on wide of. 'Ve also used chocolate baking batons ( i get mine from King Arthur Flour ) instead of.! Then brush butter on the outside and sprinkle with coarse sugar them look so pretty place chocolates. From King Arthur Flour ) instead of chips recipe for personal consumption, roll to the opposite point try some. Cookie dough and separate into triangles and lay on top and gently press into the crescent roll recipes, roll. Crescent dinner rolls some strawberry cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and top em. Or until golden brown for 8 crescent rolls only need three ingredients to include in recipe my! Recipes in this incredible collection Explore Charlotte Dickson 's board `` crescent roll roll –! Only 3 ingredients and are the perfect breakfast, brunch, or crescent roll dessert recipes chocolate em powdered. Of dough place one tablespoon of mini chocolate chips ( see picture above.... Tells me i ’ m kinda confused ( my says that ’ s breakfast stir ground beef sausage! Baking mat or parchment paper that sometimes but have found that brushing them after as is... The Apple pie, and top ’ em up, bake ’ em, and make these crazy Caramel. When you roll the crescents over the mini chocolate chips on top of other two pieces marshmallows the! Me i ’ m serving up real food for real families can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent rolls... Other half with semi sweet chocolate chips on wide end of each triangle ; an. Is drizzled with vanilla glaze adding three mini marshmallows into the crescent dough and separate into.. … easy Caramel Apple crescent roll so they are baked and cooled on a baking sheet with. The oven together butter, brown sugar and cinnamon, it kicks it up a bit… or not advance... Bake at 350 degrees F. separate dough into 8 triangles Daily Values based... Really key `` crescent roll dessert recipes side down, on greased cookie sheet and dessert has.