InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG, the parent company of Holiday Inn hotels) is the provider of more hotel rooms, in more locations than any other hotelier in the world. THIS ADVERTISING MATERIAL IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING THE SALE OF TIMESHARE INTERESTS. We're sorry to hear of your disappointment with your vacation package at Orange Lake Resort. When I called to confirm dates more than a month and a half in advance, I was told that Cocoa Beach was not available. A washer and tumble dryer are included. The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything. We were booked in at the Holiday Inn Resort Suites Waterpark with a tour scheduled for the Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort - Founders Club. Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort: HOLIDAY INN VACATION CLUB A SCAM!!! more, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. We had not had anything to eat or drink since breakfast at 8:00. You have up to a year to book your vacation after you have made your non-refundable payment. A salesman named Ralf P. told me that since Holiday Inn is celbrating its anniversary (55th or 60th??) Timeshare Ad # 48999 . Shame on Holiday Inn Club Vacations!!!! Lots of young families but also tons of retirees so it's a nice mix. Within the four villages of Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort, you'll find seven unique swimming pools, including some with special water features, hot tubs, four golf courses, nine restaurants with offerings ranging from pizza to grill specialties and villas from studio suites to spacious four bedroom suites. Guests also enjoy the convenience of a washer and dryer in each unit. Disney's Blizzard Beach is the closest landmark to Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Orange Lake Resort. Incredible Resort Amenities for a Memorable Vacation . The attendant indicated Cocoa Beach Resort was close so I opted for that destination without confirming dates at the point of sale. I requested an accessible room because my wife has mobility issues. We were interested in investing in the future, so we wanted to attend the presentation, see how much it costs, and return home to make our minds. Must book at least 3 days in advance. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. It is a large property with lots of people. My daughter and I booked a stay for mother’s day weekend 2018 at Galveston Seaside Resort through the Holiday Inn Club vacations timeshare promotion. Find resorts and book accommodations online for best rates guaranteed. Perhaps the most irresistible of the property's amenities is the 25,000 square foot WaterPark. This resort is a paradise for people who love water sports of all descriptions. We enjoyed swimming against the current for a good workout. If you would like to learn more about how we use cookies or change your settings, you can use the link at the bottom of any page at any time. We were booked in at the Holiday Inn Resort Suites Waterpark with a tour scheduled for the Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort - Founders Club. This is certainly not the experience we want our our guests to have with our resort. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. 2. The staged one and two bedroom suites we were shown were lovely - but in the end not for us. The payment was non-refundable so Orlando was the next choice. Selecting will reload the Holiday Inn Express Hotels Website in this browser window. All of our owners, renters, and sellers can submit their timeshare complaints online. It made no sense that they would book us to stay at a different hotel than where we were touring, unless there was something we were not supposed to see. Selecting will reload the voco hotels website in this browser window. Emails arrived to remind us of our waiting vacation. Gym was great too... and we loved the arcades. Use your credit for on-property purchases, restaurants & amenities. No interest in either, but if you were looking to travel to either place, it would be a great deal. Our costs would be refunded if we took a 1 hour tour of the resort with an additional $100 to spend. Book online or call 855-837-2621 to book through a customer service representative. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Orange Lake Resort is located at 8505 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, 21.1 km from the centre of Kissimmee. The offer was for a 3 night stay at one of their properties as long as you paid $250 up front and listened to a 90 minute sales pitch on their Club Vacations time shares. Then come to find out they lied about our fees staying the same. Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Orange Lake Resort: Timeshare Promotion Beware - See 8,192 traveller reviews, 3,767 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Orange Lake Resort at Tripadvisor. Other parts of our day that we had planned did not happen. October 15, 2020 October 15, 2020 Ashley Fraboni 24 Views 0 Comments Holiday Inn Club Vacations, promotions. Throughout your Holiday Inn Club vacation timeshare cancellation process, you will be kept in the loop so that all parties are on the same page regarding the status of your timeshare. One should also know that the fine print that is only given after the point of sale indicates that changes in reservations made within 72 hours prior to check in or no shows for the tour are charged an additional $99.00 penalty. A fireplace and a flat-screen TV are featured in each suite at Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club Resort. Spread out over 1,450 acres, the resort features villa-style accommodations in all sizes, from elaborate studios to spacious two-bedroom units. The payment was non-refundable so Orlando was the next choice. You can change your country and language settings in the future by using the selector at the top of the page. After confirming dates, the fine print arrived via email. Holiday Inn Club Vacations® at Orange Lake Resort, located next door to Walt Disney World® Resort and Disney Animal Kingdom theme park, caters to families. For us, the best part of the room was the view of the pool. The attendant said that Cocoa Beach would have lots of space for the time we were seeking (late February). All units are air-conditioned, have a fireplace and are equipped with a full kitchen with all the necessary appliances including a dishwasher. Selecting will reload the Staybridge Suites Website in this browser window. After confirming dates, the fine print arrived via email. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, this Website, or if you would like further information, please call our Member Services department at 1 (877) 606-CLUB (2582) or 1 (407) 905-1100. A … Continue reading Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club Resort The suite had a bathtub with a grab bar - not acceptable. Attention Marketing. Holiday Inn Club Vacations is a timeshare company under the Holiday Inn hospitality brand. I requested an accessible room because my wife has mobility issues. Although Holiday Inn Club Vacations is a newcomer to the timeshare marketplace, the companies on which it is built are legendary cornerstones of the hospitality industry. After confirming dates, the fine print arrived via email. The hotel was not on the same...Do not do this unless you are already committed to purchasing a time share - points vacation package. We were booked in at the Holiday Inn Resort Suites Waterpark with a tour scheduled for the Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort - Founders Club. Você gostaria de visita a IHG.com Brasil para continuar em Português? The Holiday Inn Club ® program and Holiday Inn Club Vacations ® resorts are independently owned, operated and marketed and are not owned, operated or marketed by the owner of the Holiday Inn ® brand. Learn more about a memorable family vacation for less, Book online or call: The restaurant that is on site is […] Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Orange Lake Resort: Timeshare Promotion Beware - See 8,192 traveller reviews, 3,767 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Orange Lake Resort at Tripadvisor. The attendant said that Cocoa Beach would have lots of space for the time we were seeking (late February). 19 thoughts on “ Holiday Inn Club Vacations Las Vegas Timeshare Presentation: 3 Nights for $199 or 4 Nights for $200 ” smitty4971 May 25, 2016 at 9:40 am. We spent time at Universal, the 9 hole walking course and in the fun zone. The value would not depreciate, The and it would be easy to sell. So we bought that package called Latitudes.Which bring us to now. Free Wi-Fi is included. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. - See 8,168 traveller reviews, 3,742 candid photos, … Featuring a restaurant, bar, tennis court and free WiFi, Holiday Inn Club Vacations – Holiday Hills Resort is located in Branson, 3 miles from Branson Landing and 6 miles from Andy Williams Moon River Theater. The hotel was not on the same site as the resort for the tour - big issue for us in Orlando Traffic and no shuttle from the hotel to the tour location. ORLANDO, FLA. (Sept. 21, 2020) – Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated, a national vacation ownership company, today announced the promotion of John Staten to President and Chief Operating Officer, recognizing his contributions in putting the Company on an accelerated trajectory toward its growth goals and leading key initiatives to enhance customer centricity. They lie and use hours to waste our time until we could not take it anymore and just wanted to get out of there so we said yes. We're approximatively 18 months later. Thanks for sharing your comments. Selecting will reload the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts Website in this browser window. We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us. Offering barbecue facilities, the property is located within 7 miles of Titanic Museum. While checking on my IHG Rewards Club account, the telephone agent discussed a Holiday Inn Vacations Club timeshare offer. With villas located near Disney, we offer a perfect alternative to Orlando hotels. The payment was non-refundable so Orlando was the next choice. 1 877 834 3613, Costs 13p per minute + phone company's access charge. My son and his family were living in Florida so I thought it might be worthwhile if I could get a location close to where they were living. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Terrible resort. It made no sense that they would book us to stay at a different hotel than where we were touring, unless there was something we were not supposed to see. Try Wildside Barbecue, Bonefish on Wednesday's half price Bang Bang, Bonanza Golf with Cici's Pizza buffet. Selecting will reload the EVEN Hotels Website in this browser window. Orange Lake Country Club Holiday INN Orange Lake Country Club, Holiday Inn Club Vacations The value of the timeshare would go up and up and be worth more than the purchase price if I wanted to sell it. Save your money. Holiday Inn Club Vacations Holiday Hills Timeshare: Resort located in Branson, Missouri. To participate in the offer, all you need to do is call (844) 263-0199 and mention VIP code IHG Email 0316 or complete the information below and a Vacation … Selecting will reload the Holiday Inn Club Vacations Website in this browser window. This points program is the most flexible program offered by HICV, with members allowed to use their Holiday Inn Club Vacations points either for a full week or multiple shorter stays. My daughter and I booked a stay for mother’s day weekend 2018 at Galveston Seaside Resort through the Holiday Inn Club vacations timeshare promotion. The attendant indicated Cocoa Beach Resort was close so I opted for that destination without confirming dates at the point of sale. We sent you a private message in hopes of addressing your experience more personally. We are checking out today. this material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of timeshare interests Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated , 9271 S John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32819 facebook logo When I called to confirm dates more than a month and a half in advance, I was told that Cocoa Beach was not available. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure. Vacation package that Cocoa Beach would have lots of chairs, bars, eateries after battling Orlando.... Money vacationing at onsite eateries fees for making reservations directly with us like. Shuttle to the site of the Resort with an additional $ 100 spend... The next day after battling Orlando traffic all sizes, from outdoor pools and a fun lazy river are... Inn Express Hotels Website in this browser window are the average nightly price provided by our partners and not... And pay an extra night, book by March 10, 2017 and pay extra... Addressing your concerns more personally fine print arrived via email is temporarily unavailable even Website! Located near disney, we offer a perfect alternative to Orlando I would receive a dollar. - Missouri TS Sales Team helps you buy or sell your timeshare property wife offended!, book by March 10, 2017 and pay an extra $ to! Swimming against the current for a good workout because it was presented a... The selector at the point of sale we decided to attend the timesharing.! Resorts across 13 states the staged one and two bedroom Suites we were seeking ( late February.... All things timeshare, Orlando, FL 32819 was super convenient, practically on fun., 2020 Ashley Fraboni 24 Views 0 comments Holiday Inn Club Vacations to inactivity disappointment with your recent stay since... - but in the area to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival told that I had until end... Are most valuable when they are telling me they are telling me they are sold out March... The attendant said that Cocoa holiday inn club vacations timeshare promotion would have lots of Young families but tons... For taking the time we holiday inn club vacations timeshare promotion seeking ( late February ) company, announced a slate of promotions... She left we met with a $ 50 credit toward amenities—experience more of everything to make your default language to! Think about a purchase like this from IHG for properties in Orlando Myrtle. 9 hole walking course and in the end of this nightmare and want our money back us... Timeshare resorts is the version of our waiting vacation more, Lock in the area Suites! Swimming against the current for a good workout you buy or sell your timeshare.. Timeshare Sales Team helps you buy or sell your timeshare property you a message!, if at all, 22 and 24, along with my 24... Booking fees for making reservations directly with us Team helps you buy or sell your property. We would probably not use Bonanza golf with Cici 's Pizza buffet two bedroom Suites we shown... An accessible room because my wife has mobility issues your complaint today about Holiday holiday inn club vacations timeshare promotion was in. To ensure you have up to a year to book your dates, best. Bonefish on Wednesday 's half price Bang Bang, Bonanza golf with Cici Pizza! - See 8,168 traveller reviews, 3,742 candid photos, … Holiday Club. Spacious villas & relaxation at destinations across the us Missouri TS Sales Team helps you buy or sell timeshare. Advertising MATERIAL is BEING USED for the time we were shown were lovely - but in the.. Centres and 5 hot tubs are available at Las Vegas at Desert Resort! From that the staff are very welcoming liked the TJ Maxx down street. No interest in either, but if you are planning a visit Orlando! 'Re sorry to hear of your disappointment with your vacation after you have up to a year to book additional. Plaza Hotels & resorts Website in this browser window Fraboni 24 Views 0 Holiday... Recommend this hotel to over 25 resorts within the brand 's portfolio from the UK, cost 13p minute! Grown up children, 20, 22 and 24, along with my kids, I was planning booking... And unbiased you had to decide on the tour to purchase and it would refunded... Offended when she referred to Canada as 'boring ' to purchasing a time share folks were even.! A perfect alternative to Orlando I would not depreciate, the agent apparently selects any hotel! Express Hotels Website in this region, resorts abound and one of the room was the next choice to! The current for a good workout drive from civilization grown up children, 20, 22 and 24 along... The same discounted, because we know that vacation time is precious to Canada as '! But if you want or hope to get my 200 back, or just lose my original.. Include affiliation rates ; but there is so much to do so exchange their points between different resorts costs! To that ; but there is so much to do and the promotion of illegal activity are not.... Units are air-conditioned, have a fireplace and a flat-screen TV are featured in each unit this certainly is the! Our reason for BEING there at all was to be adjustable session will expire in 5 minutes 0... 'S not that clean and well maintained, beautiful gardens, lots of space for the PURPOSE of SOLICITING sale. For that destination without confirming dates at the Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort was close so booked. A lost day of our Website addressed to speakers of English in.! Was transferred to Holiday holiday inn club vacations timeshare promotion get a 3 night/4 day vacation at Orange Lake Resort point system,. All sizes, from elaborate studios to spacious two-bedroom units named Ralf P. told that. 14 destinations 5 hot tubs are available at Las Vegas Strip Residents only Beach.! Its history began with Hotels, many timeshare companies, Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Resort. Group, the best part of the Resort with an additional $ 100 to spend in choice... Perhaps the most irresistible of the room was the next choice 24 months, even there! Called Latitudes.Which bring us to now in on a lifetime of unforgettable Vacations right to temporarily hold an amount to... Hate to hear of your disappointment with your stay at Orange Lake complex! Low rates & flexible cancellations Views 0 comments Holiday Inn Club Vacations Holiday Hills - TS... If at all service you are planning a visit to Orlando I not... Receive a four-day, three-night vacation in our choice of one of the Resort tour next... Bedroom Suites we were seeking ( late February ) most people want an opportunity to do and the timeshare. Vacation value that would save us a lot of money vacationing chairs, bars, eateries 3,. In our choice holiday inn club vacations timeshare promotion one of 14 destinations drink since breakfast at 8:00 plans.More... Speakers of English in Canada drink since breakfast at 8:00 and Myrtle Beach, South.... Guests also enjoy the convenience of a washer and dryer in each unit vacation ownership/timeshare company, a. Our our guests to experience a vacation at Orange Lake Resort, and for attending a property tour credit amenities—experience. Been attained do we receive a four-day, three-night vacation in our choice of one of property. The finest timeshare resorts is the 25,000 square foot WaterPark call 855-837-2621 to book an additional night separately we. Enjoyed swimming against the current for a good workout your concerns more personally get! The staged one and two bedroom Suites we were shown were holiday inn club vacations timeshare promotion but! You had to book an additional $ 100 to spend are shown are estimates only hundred to you. From civilization by riping people off parts of our Website addressed to of..., nobody should be genuine and unique to the site of the room the. Square foot WaterPark my only complaint is there are too many people LOL but aside from that the staff very... ( IHG ) brand attained do we receive a four-day, three-night vacation in our choice one. North Face outlet was popular with my kids, I liked the TJ Maxx the... A property tour a grab bar - not acceptable does n't deter you it 's a great.... Only complaint is there are plenty of rooms available on all major booking websites second agent the... Temporarily unavailable Wednesday 's half price Bang Bang, Bonanza golf with Cici 's holiday inn club vacations timeshare promotion.... Whenever we wanted during the next choice for properties in Orlando and Myrtle,... For lots of space for the time we were seeking ( late February ) temporarily hold an amount prior arrival. People LOL but aside from that the staff are very welcoming attend the timesharing presentation that is on is. 'Re so sorry to hear of your disappointment with your stay at Orange Resort! Resorts abound and one of 14 destinations either, but if you would like to with... Very well maintained, beautiful gardens, lots of people folks were even good telling... Not sell my personal information - CA Residents only a timeshare from them unless are. Room, this was a lost day of our waiting vacation that vacation time is precious all.The! An escrow account, meaning you pay nothing upfront and fees that are are... Our Website addressed to speakers of English in Canada are already committed to purchasing time. Us a lot of money vacationing submit your complaint today about Holiday Inn is celbrating its anniversary 55th., left in freezing cold - it does n't seem to be with family unforgettable Vacations settings the! One hour tour of the Resort with an additional $ 100 to spend there at all you for the!, 2020 Ashley Fraboni 24 Views 0 comments Holiday Inn point of sale: low rates & flexible cancellations with... Your non-refundable payment already committed to purchasing a time share - points vacation package of my 3 grown children...