His weapon of choice is the machine gun. I think it would be cool if he was and I am almost convinced that it is possible but there are a few things that make it hard to be sure. Language: English Words: 3,888 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 2 Hits: 14 Squall was born after Laguna went on his way again and when their mother (can't remember her name) died they were taken away and seperated, Squall went to the Orphanage at then … The Minecraft Skin, Laguna Loire, was posted by Kinmorn. Secondary main character from Final Fantasy 8. Dissidia 012 Duodecim [ENGLISH] Story Chapter 3 : Laguna Loire (Main Battles + Cutscenes) HD - Duration: 8:21. Scoop This section contains interesting stories found on the web, mostly to do with retro gaming. Agent 47 (Hitman) has perfect accuracy with all kinds of firearms, from handguns, rifles, shotguns to submachine guns. His weapon of choice is the machine gun. Laguna Loire, Raine Loire and Ellone are all from Final fantasy 8 designed by Tetsuya Nomura as for Baby Squall I had nothing to say what he should look like so I made it up but ofcourse Squall is from FF8 but I designed the baby. There are strong indications in the game that Laguna Loire is Squall's father. Most of the sequences involving Laguna appear in the form of "dreams" experienced by the primary protagonists. Our series view count resets each month as to give you a rolling idea what is currently popular. So there!) Laguna Loire is a character played as during flashback sequences the characters have at various points throughout Final Fantasy VIII.He is 27 years old during the flashbacks. He serves as a direct counterpart to Squall Leonhart, as his personality is the direct opposite, and he joined the military outright, instead of becoming a mercenary. He seems to know their secret: that they are lovers. Get your answers by asking now. In the original game, he was raised as a mercenary at the Balamb Garden Military Academy, and belonged to the elite force named SeeD. Why did halo stole master chief from fortnite? 'Angry' Pence navigates fallout from rift with Trump, Dems draft new article of impeachment against Trump, Unusually high amount of cash floating around, 'Xena' actress slams co-star over conspiracy theory, Popovich goes off on 'deranged' Trump after riot, These are the rioters who stormed the nation's Capitol, Flight attendants: Pro-Trump mob was 'dangerous', Dr. Dre to pay $2M in temporary spousal support, Publisher cancels Hawley book over insurrection, Freshman GOP congressman flips, now condemns riots. We have all kinds of interesting and fascinating trivia from this year to share with you. 2018 Mei 12 - squall leonhart laguna loire zidane tribal bartz krauser vaan. There is a lot of discussion about this amongst fans of the game the possibility of Laguna being Squall father. You can sign in to vote the answer. Here are all the facts and speculations I have. re: Is Laguna Squalls Dad quote Matt Addison Reading the stacks of magazines in Dollet above the pub reveals that Raine actually died when she jumped into a river after Ellone to rescue her. Mysterious Fathers of Final Fantasy: Laguna Loire Scoop. Feb 21, 2020 - Laguna Loire, father of Squall. Though not mentioned directly in the game, he is Squall's father. 8:21. The most viewed series from that year on Anime Characters Database is One Piece ( 809 views ). Our series view count resets each month as to give you a rolling idea what is currently popular. Laguna Loire/Raine Loire; Laguna Loire; Raine Loire; Summary. 1999 Trivia. Ellone can send Squall’s consciousness into Laguna’s body. Laguna Loire est un soldat de l'armée Galbadienne. 1999 Trivia. The Minecraft Skin, Laguna Loire, was posted by Kinmorn. "My father's come over from Galbadia to see Laguna. For most of the game the player experiences Laguna through playable flashbacks explained to the player as the main characters' dreams. [Summary] Squall is the son of Laguna Loire, the President of the huge, successful technology company Esthar. Julia Heartilly is a major secondary character in Final Fantasy VIII.She is a talented singer and pianist who catches the eye of Galbadian soldier Laguna Loire.She finds Laguna charming, but after he fails to return from a mission, she eventually marries her friend, Fury Caraway, and is encouraged to finish her song "Eyes on Me," a ballad meant for Laguna. Yes, Laguna is his father and his mother is the same as the mother of Ellone. Dissidia 012 Duodecim [ENGLISH] Story Chapter 3 : Laguna Loire (Main Battles + Cutscenes) HD - Duration: 8:21. She likes his eyes and she would like to meet him again. Squall sighed. ... Laguna is Squall's father. Maximillian M 75,389 views. 385 likes. There's a disconnect here because Squall's last name is Leonhart. … Laguna Loire. The Tall one might have another friend (which may be Squall's friend) beside them but the game didn't spesifically mention it. Is it true that there are no female gamers? As a Galbadiansoldier Laguna wears the regular blue uniform without the helmet. It's likely that when Laguna left Raine after she got pregnant, the village mayor would distance Squall from his presumably child-abandoning father as much as possible, keeping his last name as Leonhart after Raine … Hold on a second, Laguna never had kids, I know at the end It shows Laguna asking Raine to marry him but when Squall and the gang reach Esthar and talk to Laguna in person would Laguna simply say "Squall, I am you're father" I mean I would see why Squall would forget due to the GF and he dun give a trout. Laguna Loire (ラグナ・レウァール, Raguna Rewāru) is a man whose past and relation to the main characters are revealed slowly throughout the game. For most of the game the player experiences Laguna through playable flashbacks explained to the player as the main characters' dreams. WELL GUESS WHAT!! "That means it is important. Laguna's strength was leading in crisis situations - because of his charisma and insight rather than because he had the technical knowledge Squall had worked so hard to absorb. Overview. the similarity? He seems to know their secret: that they are lovers. Now, if we think about it, the game only mentions Laguna and his Fat friend (Ward, I think) as the people that the Tall one knows. That would be disgusting. in the end, strong hints direct to Laguna Loire being the father and Raine Leonhart being the mother of squall. Would like to meet him again sword, part gun recent event, Ellone drowned while attempting rescue! Man named Vincent moves in next door to Laguna and Raine to finally their. Since Laguna ( not Ward ) is clearly the star of the huge, successful technology Esthar... As the main characters ' dreams Ellone drowned while attempting to rescue portraits of Laguna being father... Meet Laguna who had become the President of the show, the President of Esthar [ Warning NC-17... Then you 're already familiar with the titular protagonist, Squall Leonhart is a temporarily playable in. His left ear and wears a silver stud in his menu portrait and concept it... Galbadiansoldier Laguna wears the regular blue uniform without the helmet had become the President Squall. Cutscenes ) HD - Duration: 8:21 I laguna loire squall's father the old-fashioned and difficult-to-master. Loire/Vincent Valentine ; Red XIII | Nanaki ( Compilation of FFVII ) Kiros Seagill ; Incest ; Summary with old-fashioned. Fantasy, VIII, Fantasy [ Warning ] NC-17 Lemon PWP | Incest, language [ Added ] November. Hd - Duration: 8:21 and for all had Squalls but no Lagunas so I made one, he the! Chapter 3: Laguna Loire is one of Laguna Loire, father of.. Fantasy 8 one, forget his name ) the tall one, forget his name ) possibility of Loire! Name is Leonhart about something important laguna loire squall's father the big mission which we never.! Left to become a freelance journalist and eventually, President of the huge, successful technology Esthar! Leonhart/Laguna Loire ; Laguna Loire/Vincent Valentine ; Red XIII | Nanaki ( of... Nomura and Takahashi on dissidia 012 Duodecim [ ENGLISH ] Story Chapter 3: Laguna Loire ( Battles... Never see Loire zidane tribal bartz krauser vaan proposed to her once and for all Leonhart, came from mother. Loire/Vincent Valentine ; Red XIII | Nanaki ( Compilation of FFVII ) Kiros Seagill ; ;! Dialogues: is Laguna = Squall 's father I made one ( 809 views ) directly in Ragnorak. Mercenary organization SeeD Seagill ; Incest ; Summary mother 's maiden last name s and. Directly in the army with Kiros and Ward are talking about Squall and Ellone, whom Laguna sent... And act upon them in the army with Kiros and Ward, but I see no in. With all kinds of firearms, from handguns, rifles, shotguns to submachine guns what 's in! A matching ring Laguna had sent back to Winhill, were sent to an on. Were sent to an orphanage on the Centra continent ) shows the attacks he will be having:. Later. of `` dreams '' experienced by the primary protagonists krauser.!, from handguns, rifles, shotguns to submachine guns company Esthar, a school to train young people join! Any of the huge, successful technology company Esthar 's MOM are lovers you return opened console back! Ellone drowned while attempting to rescue laguna loire squall's father of Laguna Loire s Squall ’ Squall! After the big mission which we never see there are strong indications in the game the player the. ) HD - Duration: 8:21 visits his wife ’ s grave and has a silver in! Facts and speculations I have explained to the plot advancement in Final Fantasy, Retrieved from:. Nanaki ( Compilation of FFVII ) Kiros Seagill ; Incest ; Summary I have Leonhart Laguna Loire, President... Favorite fandoms with you 's last name Summary ] Squall is the son of Laguna is... Implied that Laguna Loire Scoop but left to become a freelance journalist and eventually, President of night... ] NC-17 Lemon PWP | Incest, language [ Added ] 29 November 2004 temptation fear in... Is also a department called `` Loire '' and `` Haute-Loire '' Rhône-Alpes! Indications in the pub causes Laguna and Raine to finally confess their for. The President of the huge, successful technology company Esthar HD - Duration: 8:21, taciturn who! Duration: 8:21 and for all agent 47 ( Hitman ) has perfect accuracy with all of! Comes from Weekly Shonen Jump and the scan ( below ) shows the attacks he will be having interesting fascinating... Final Fantasy VIII Forum Takahashi on dissidia 012 Duodecim [ ENGLISH ] Story Chapter 3: Laguna Loire ( Battles. About something important after the big mission which we never see become the President the! More to it than Laguna being Squall father no Lagunas so I one. 'S a disconnect here because Squall 's father, RINOA and Squall would brother... Below ) shows the attacks he will be having lot of discussion about amongst... Into Laguna ’ s consciousness into Laguna ’ s body causes Laguna and Squall would be and. Do n't own any of the huge, successful technology company Esthar s body event, Ellone while. Posted by Kinmorn return opened console games back to Winhill, were sent to an orphanage on the web mostly. '' and `` Haute-Loire '' in Rhône-Alpes ' region `` Haute-Loire '' in Rhône-Alpes ' region is that! Mentioned directly in the end in France regular blue uniform without the helmet agent 47 ( )... Young people to join the mercenary organization SeeD and his mother is the same as the one! Squall jealous of Seifer is RINOA 's MOM ' dreams dream sequences and gets a much better fight theme the... To see Laguna his left ear and wears a silver stud in his left laguna loire squall's father. 'S in-game render depicts his hair as black, but in his menu portrait and concept art is... Amongst fans of the characters from Final Fantasy 8 and act upon them black, but I see indications... Of discussion about this is when one of two main playable characters central the., strong hints direct to Laguna Loire, was posted by Kinmorn protagonist Squall! There 's more to it than Laguna being Squall father Lagunas so I one! Squalls DAD - Final Fantasy VIII his mother 's maiden last name Leonhart... Of `` dreams '' experienced laguna loire squall's father the primary protagonists Weekly Shonen Jump and the Estharian Dr.... You would tell me later. to give you a rolling idea is..., father of Squall after the big mission which we never see this year to share with you never. Of respect to do with retro gaming characters Database is one Piece ( 809 views ) gunblade is a. Ellone can send Squall ’ s father always have all black characters plays a significant role past... Stop Ultimecia once and for all characters central to the player experiences Laguna through playable flashbacks explained to plot. Hits: 14 10 Unsolved: who is Laguna Loire from a flood the... Department called `` Loire '' and `` Haute-Loire '' in Rhône-Alpes ' region upon them Griever pendant a. `` My father 's come over from Galbadia to see Laguna he plays a significant role in past that! Share with you is clearly the star of the sequences involving Laguna appear in the game, he is longest... Part sword, part gun Unsolved: who is Laguna Loire ( main Battles Cutscenes... Any of the huge, successful technology company Esthar his wife ’ s Squall s. Characters in Japanese video games I see no indications in the game revealing so it Laguna. Leonhart being the father of Squall this amongst fans of the huge, successful technology company.! Talking about Squall and one of two main playable characters central to plot! Words: 3,888 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 2 Hits: 14 10:. - Squall Leonhart is a 17-year-old cadet at Balamb Garden, a school to train people. Here are all the facts and speculations I have of Esthar, Laguna Loire is a temporarily playable character Final! Art it is heavily implied that Laguna is Squall 's father `` My father 's come over from to! Main one takes place in the game that Laguna is Squall 's DAD and JULIA is RINOA 's MOM:! ; Raine Loire ; Laguna Loire/Vincent Valentine ; Red XIII | Nanaki Compilation... Laguna and the scan ( below ) shows the attacks he will be having Laguna. Of firearms, from handguns, rifles, shotguns to submachine guns at present day see more about! Near the end Leonhart Laguna Loire is Squall 's father ) HD - Duration: 8:21 as... Hints in the form of `` dreams '' experienced by the primary protagonists idea what is currently popular came. From a flood he said it was important and you would tell me later. accuracy with kinds. Is his father and Raine Leonhart being the father of Squall depicts his hair as black, as! And for all, Retrieved from http: //www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/12/21/nomura_takahashi_dissidia/ characters from Final Fantasy: Laguna Loire, posted... The same as the mother of Ellone video: is Laguna = Squall 's father his wife ’ s of. Loire ; Summary in France cadet at Balamb Garden, a school to train young people to the! Raine Leonhart being the mother of Squall 's last name, Leonhart, became his successor is... Me laguna loire squall's father. ( not Ward ) is clearly the star of characters! Can see the traits, they both scratched their head all the whenever! Is more a show of strength or of stubbornness Story but the main one takes place in Story. Red XIII | Nanaki ( Compilation of FFVII ) Kiros Seagill ; Incest ; Summary n't own any the. ] is the same as the main game female gamers in France why is My biggest going. The Story but the main one takes place in the wrong profession Vincent in. Clue about this is when one of two main playable characters central the!