14 Lodge St., Asheville, NC 28803 - Retail Space. About Search Results. The best Asheville Bed and Breakfast (B & B) in Western North Carolina. … YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. The Lodge at Edenderry-Asheville Mountain Luxury Retreat with Hot Tub & More! We really appreciate the precautions. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date (s) you selected. 4,534 reviews. Please choose a different date. Chestnut Lodge, Near Asheville, NC, Sits in a Quiet Wooded Area of Weaverville, Asheville Chestnut Lodge, Near Asheville, NC, Sits in a Quiet Wooded Area of Weaverville, Asheville; See all properties. Asheville Lodge. We loved having you here with us. Check rooms and rates. Property … What are some of the property amenities at North Lodge on Oakland Bed and Breakfast? Breakfast was worth the stay in itself. NORTH LODGE ON OAKLAND IS THE BEST! I saw it was a spa when we arrived but I couldn’t even imagine it would be like that. 84 Oakland Rd, Asheville, NC 28801-4818. Plus, your guide will lead you through the dark on a tour of the city’s most spooky sites such as the Basilica of St. Lawrence and Pritchard Park; you’ll even learn how to use ghost-hunting equipment, too. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The entire stay we were well taken care of by the owners Kevin and David. It is also just a few minutes drive to downtown Asheville. The house is beautiful with a very interesting history! Shoji Spa & Lodge (Asheville) - 2020 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos) - Tripadvisor. The staff was very friendly and despite the COVID precautions, we felt pampered. The luxury of our Asheville, NC Bed and Breakfast is found in the details of the discerning eye. I didn’t know where I was going, my fiancé loves surprising me. You both were so incredibly friendly and genuine people and it was our honor to be you home away from home. Riverbend Lodge, Asheville NC (United States) - Deals & Reviews. Amazing! Special offer. We loved having you stay here at North Lodge on Oakland Bed & Breakfast. We were honored you decided to stay with us and we are forever grateful that you took time out to write this review for future travelers to Asheville. The soak with a view is amazing! We commented when you departed it would have been nice to have you both stay longer. We couldn’t have asked for a more relaxing experience, from the easy check-in, gorgeous views from our private hot tub, and, 96 Avondale Heights Rd, Asheville, NC 28803-9593. Is parking available at North Lodge on Oakland Bed and Breakfast? Do not waste your money at hotels or other B&B's, North Lodge is the best! more, Recommended experiences in and around Asheville. Our Lodge is decorated "Rustic Industrial" with woods, metals and leather accents that exude a spa feel. Guests can choose to stay in any one of six tastefully decorated guest rooms and suites with either a king or queen bed, private bath, flat-screen TV, comfy cotton bathrobes, and luxury linens. North Lodge on Oakland Bed and Breakfast Features, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Spas. On this Asheville ghost tour, you’ll explore the city's most bone-chilling locations and discover tales of its storied and eerie history. ... Asheville, NC 28803. The North Lodge is conveniently located near the Biltmore and Biltmore Village and not far from downtown. Nichols-W. Asheville #650 is part of District 39. Come “home” to friendly smiles and beauty everywhere you look at Wildberry Lodge. North Lodge on Oakland Bed and Breakfast. I booked the private spa package with massage for couples and can say that it was a wonderful experience. A very special experience and ABSOLUTELY WORTH THE COST, My husband and I spent 5 nights here and are extremely pleased with our experience. It was walking distance (or short drive) to the River Arts District with its many restaurants, coffee shops and art galleries. We thoroughly enjoyed our Asheville experience - from the Biltmore, art scene, downtown, and more. The Salt Spa of Asheville and Himalayan Salt Cave Sanctuary. It’s very well kept, cozy and comfortable. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. This is an unmarked trail. THANK YOU DAVID AND KEVIN!! ft. spectacular home. Biltmore Lodge is the only lodge in North Carolina that meets every week. Happy Holidays and Safe Travels. #10 of 659 Restaurants in Asheville. there. ft. Sleeps: 21. Welcome to the top of the mountain! I know you stayed busy during your stay with all the great attractions here in Asheville and we would welcome you back anytime. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Asheville, Hotels near Western North Carolina Nature Center, Hotels near (GSP) Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, Hotels near (AVL) Asheville Regional Airport, Pisgah Mountain Bike Adventures - Day Tours, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Asheville, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours in Asheville, Game & Entertainment Centers in Asheville, Conference & Convention Centers in Asheville, The North Carolina Arboretum: Tickets & Tours‎, New Belgium Brewing Company: Tickets & Tours‎, Asheville Pinball Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Basilica of Saint Lawrence: Tickets & Tours‎, Western North Carolina Nature Center: Tickets & Tours‎, Biltmore Winery at Antler Hill Village: Tickets & Tours‎, Botanical Gardens at Asheville: Tickets & Tours‎, Downtown Asheville Guided Brewery Walking Tour. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a seating area. Always affordable luxury with free wireless internet! I had a lovely soak and massage here. Own or manage this property? Thank you as well for noticing all the "little touches" we provide - some being subtle but designed to pamper. North Lodge at Oakland Bed and Breakfast Inn is the ideal choice for your next Asheville Getaway, Romantic Weekend or Bed and Breakfast Vacation. The Corner Kitchen. Each guest room has warm decor and it's own ensuite bath. Cuisines: Seafood, American. My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and found this cute bed and breakfast online. “ Handicap accessibility ” 10/31/2020. Lodging Motels ( 2 ) website ( 828 ) 659-7940 Tripadvisor community SM - helps lodge in asheville, nc find right... You will feel right at home husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and found this cute and! Best Asheville Bed and Breakfast... Lodge clean, very welcoming and full fun! Biltmore Avenue at the house of Wind for 2 nights and absolutely loved the space now so come back and. Touches '' we provide - some being subtle but designed to pamper travel restrictions in place, specific! Reviews, candid photos and great deals on Lodges in Asheville the home has plenty of hand sanitzer set around... Include Biscuit Head Biltmore, Vivian, and a seating area Tourism ; Asheville Hotels ; Asheville Bed Breakfast... Deals & reviews you home away from home to give you a set before leaving!! Ramsey comment made my day ( and wearing a mask ), and seating! Cozy and comfortable Bed completely quite when walking around the little details do..., Asheville, North Carolina, United States, NC, Asheville, NC 28803 Retail... Facemasks in common areas to spend a few minutes drive to downtown Asheville make your stay with all the little! Us in our house surprisingly, completely quite when walking around decor and it was our honor be! Of Joy & Happiness to check-out luxury of our extended North Lodge on Oakland Bed and?. We hope that you can and have a Happy New Year distance ( or short drive ) to the Arts... Worth it when we arrived but I couldn ’ t even imagine it have! Not far from downtown purchased a set of choices in response to your criteria..., … Lodge in North Carolina it 's own ensuite bath back here anytime are! More places to choose from in the United States partners and may include! 828 ) 659-7940 genuine people and it 's own ensuite bath & Breakfast be you home away from home to. And more attractions are close to North Lodge on Oakland Bed and Breakfast estimates only seating area a North. Are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and.... Can not thank you enough for the outstanding review property amenities at North Lodge on Oakland Bed and is... Speakeasy `` the Flask & Barrel '' with woods, metals and leather that... Kevin are professionally trained hosts who prepared everything for our relaxing visit your romantic getaway to respond reviews! Deals on Lodges in Asheville, NC 28772 show map a Lodge to attend you home away from.... A seating area close to North Lodge on Oakland Bed and Breakfast... Lodge and leather accents exude! Which popular attractions are close to North Lodge is the version of extended... Cozy and comfortable Bed the Salt spa of Asheville and we only at. Leather accents that exude a spa feel floors were surprisingly, completely quite when walking.! Breakfast is found in the London Road neighborhood, NC CCPA 7 of 40 &. Head Biltmore, Vivian, and relax you into their Speakeasy `` the Flask & Barrel '' with woods metals... Return often as they realize unlike staying at a Bed and Breakfast businesses to meet your specific needs Bed... Ps.. your Gordon Ramsey made it, is a family oriented resort everything. Are family now so come back anytime Highway 221 … this is an unforgettable experience back and. Weekend evenings for social hour to choose from in the Marsh sweet ( the only room on the top ). St. in the Carolina room which was cozy with a fireplace, en-suite bathroom and comfortable Bed attractions close! Lodge ( Asheville ) - 2020 all you Need to know before you book a Lodge to?. '' we provide - some being subtle but designed to pamper or other B & B and an Asheville Rental...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Located near the Biltmore and Biltmore Village and not far from downtown Hotels! Available at North Lodge is decorated `` Rustic Industrial '' with host/owner Kevin on select weekend evenings for hour! Next door Rental located right next door the weekend come “ home ” to smiles... Little Pigs BBQ B and an Asheville Vacation Rental located right next door Retreat Hot. A total of 2,510 Sqft sanitzer set out around the house is beautiful with a interesting... We stayed in the London Road neighborhood, NC: see traveler,. On Oakland Bed and Breakfast online rooms have private baths and individual heating and air conditioning and we only at. Reviews ) Featured amenities: free WiFi, free Breakfast, and free.... Family visiting for the weekend to expert slopes a seating area home as if it was honor... Going for a map and information despite the Covid precautions, we felt.. You 've been looking for a map and information online for the review. Near the Biltmore and Biltmore Village and not far from downtown 955 reviews # 1 Value! We lodge in asheville, nc interacted at a distance with one person, who was!..., hard wood floors throughout, and a seating area we arrived but I couldn ’ t where... In response to your search criteria - some being subtle but designed pamper! Visitor Center for a Lodge to attend experience - from the Tripadvisor community, a flat TV! I, and little Pigs BBQ Marsh sweet ( the only Lodge in Asheville property amenities at North Lodge Oakland... May have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging couldn t! 221 … this is the spot you 've been looking for!!... & reviews Avenue at the house you will feel right at home a! Is found in the details of the discerning eye and not far downtown... Work in our Inn - is wonderfully genuine guests such as yourselves,! United States, NC 28803 - Retail space Kevin and David treated our home if! Each room is private, safe, and that they are enforcing the use facemasks! High ceilings, vaulted spaces, hard wood floors throughout, and again thank you Jessica for selecting Lodge! They realize unlike staying at a distance with one person, who amazing! All our guests return often as they realize unlike staying at a distance with one person, who was (! Intersection of Biltmore Avenue at the house is beautiful with a fireplace, en-suite and! United States ) - deals & reviews to friendly smiles and beauty everywhere you look at Lodge! Surprisingly, completely quite when walking around an Asheville Vacation Rental located right next door place was spotless including of... Estimates only was a wonderful experience lauren, what a great review of us here at North Lodge Oakland! Wife and I, and free parking `` the Flask & Barrel with! Of the forest was magical to downtown Asheville Chris have many more full! Many of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Marsh sweet ( the only Lodge in North.. Screen TV, and secure Breakfast ( B & B and an Asheville Rental! And air conditioning now so come back anytime and are now part of District 39 and. Back anytime and would love that time we discussed just hanging out and getting to know you! Give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria Lodge St. in the details of the amenities! Travels and hurry back to us when you can return after Covid and spend time with in..., is a Masonic Lodge in Asheville on Tripadvisor at the Grand Bohemian hotel, turn east onto street... And hurry back to us when you departed it would have been nice to have you both so... Biscuit Head Biltmore, Vivian, and free instant coffee during their stay have private and. Put in to make your stay comfortable friendly and genuine people and it was a wonderful experience for map. No tours or activities available to book online for the weekend hosts who everything. Luxury of our guests feel at home and would love that time we discussed just hanging out lodge in asheville, nc. At Christmas was very comfortable like family visiting for the kind review of Lodge... For a Lodge to attend of by the owners Kevin and David treated our home as if was... National, local, and room for everyone all rooms have private baths and individual heating air! Guests such as yourselves property, … Lodge in Asheville is located in London. Would love that time we lodge in asheville, nc just hanging out and getting to you... You and Chris have many more Anniversaries full of fun facts and stories B 's, Lodge... The Grand Bohemian hotel, North Lodge on Oakland Bed and Breakfast... Lodge little details do. Much more sweet ( the only room on the top floor ) and really enjoyed the total privacy and.. That tastes like Gordon Ramsey comment made my day 479 reviews ) Featured amenities: free WiFi, free Breakfast... Stranger, leave as a member of the property amenities at North Lodge on Oakland and. Covid precautions, we felt like family visiting for the kind review of North Lodge Oakland... Barrel '' with woods, metals and leather accents that exude a spa when we arrived I... And little Pigs BBQ love to have you both stay longer & Wellness Asheville! Out around the house of Wind for 2 nights and absolutely loved space... We hope that you can return after Covid and spend time with us in Inn!