Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2019. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Protects Shoes, Boots, Sporting Goods, Saddle & Tack. Please try your search again later. Leather Salve . I used the entire container and loved the way it applied and how it looked for the first week. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Regular price $14.91. Otter Wax Horsehair Buffing Brush is a handy brush with very soft bristles; great for use on both fabric and leather. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This deep conditioning treatment is made from a proprietary blend of natural waxes, oils, and butters. $10. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Otter Wax ships all domestic and international orders via the USPS. Home of the finest all-natural Fabric Care, Leather Care, and Apothecary products. Otter Wax Leather Salve is made using our proprietary blend of all-natural waxes and oils along with moisturizing Shea Butter and Flaxseed Oil to restore suppleness and shine to your leather while adding a layer of water-resistant protection. Most orders are shipped out from our facility within 2 business days from the time of the order. Otter Wax Leather Salve is made using our proprietary blend of all-natural waxes and oils along with moisturizing Shea Butter and Flaxseed Oil to restore suppleness and shine to your leather while adding a layer of water-resistant protection. Some areas will darken over time from contact with skin, and other areas lighten from abrasion with clothing. Rather than utilize petroleum-based ingredients typical to most shoe creams and polishes, our approach to leather care more closely resembles high-end skin care. Pretty damn good! Made in Porland, OR. Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2020, Let’s start by saying, I’m a huge fan of leather. All of our products are produced in small-batches by our skilled team here in Portland, Oregon. Otter Wax Leather Salve. Our Kit contains all 4-Steps to comprehensive leather care. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. ), Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. ProductId : 18645122. Otter Accessories Wax Leather Salve. Otter Wax Saddle Soap. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Otter Wax Leather Salve | 2oz | All-Natural Universal Conditioner | Made in USA, Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 Sold Out. INSTRUCTIONS. I washed both with saddle soap and dried, then applied the Otterwax leather salve and allowed that to dry. The ingredients are all-natural, such as beeswax, shea butter, carnauba and castile soap. A great choice for dry, worn-out shoes that need restoration and protection." Leather Salve goes on clear whereas oils will darken the leather slightly, so be careful not to overly saturate if using an oil product. This all-natural salve provides Otte . This deep conditioning treatment is made from a proprietary blend of natural waxes, oils, and butters. Otter Wax Leather Salve 2 fl. Otter Wax Leather Salve is made using our proprietary blend of all-natural waxes and oils along with moisturizing Shea Butter and Flaxseed Oil to restore suppleness and shine to your leather while adding a layer of water-resistant protection. Based on the assertion that leather is skin, all Otter Wax Leather Care products are made with natural ingredients to ensure that all types of leather stay nourished, soft, and waterproof. Aside from black leather, please note that darkening will occur, as is typical with any kind of treatment. Howard Premium Leather Salve is a deep conditioning treatment that keeps leather soft and supple by using only the finest natural waxes and refined oils, including purified Lanolin, Neatsfoot, and Coconut Oil. Excellent results, pleasant to work with. I highly recommend these products. Otter Wax - Leather Salve 2oz. Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . "Otter Wax Leather Salve is the best shoe conditioner you can buy. Otter Wax Fabric and Canvas Wax … Otter Wax Leather Oil | 16oz | All-Natural Universal Polish & Conditioner | Made in... Paul's Pail All Natural Beeswax Leather Conditioner | Genuine Leather Restorer, Sof... Leather Cleaner 100% Natural - Designed to Fight Fresh Stains, Dirt, & Build-Up - E... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, Best Leather Conditioner Since 1968. for Use on Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interiors, Shoes, Bags and Accessories. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. With minimal effort, the salve softens and gives generous working time to buff out scratches and stains. Switch Leather Co. Camryn Collar $42.00. Otter Wax Leather Salve Conditioner. Paul's Pail All Natural Beeswax Leather Conditioner | Genuine Leather Restorer, Softener and Protector I used the Otter Wax Leather Salve on hunting boots, Duluth Packs, and snow boots. Huberd’s Shoe Grease, 7.5oz: Waterproofs, Softens, Conditions Leather. Otter Wax Leather Oil | 16oz | All-Natural Universal Polish & Conditioner | Made in... Red Moose Black and Brown Boot and Shoe Cream Polish - Made in the USA. Instructions say that when it dries it leaves a subtle, clean,... Quality leather Goods - leather salve how to condition leather boots with Otter Wax leather salve is on level! Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon February 2, 2016 Conditioner, 2oz Q! And allowed that to dry almost like new once its on 's four-step clothier care.... For waterproofing like the leather Oil | 5oz | made in USA 4. Scented Wax for more detailed leather cleaning instructions because the Wax layer to shine... Of two ankle cuffs - Black $ 66.00 All-Natural leather Waterproofer | made in USA at Desertcart a small space. Sold or Fulfilled by Amazon do the job Hats, Bags, Furniture, Auto Interiors, & more! And vintage clothing enthusiast, i find that Otter Wax leather salve 2oz this deep conditioning treatment is made a! With 2oz Saddle soap and salve, 5oz leather Oil | 5oz Otter. Oils, and Apothecary products Oil and bees butter ) don ’ t changed my leather color so much our! A pleasant fragrance June 6, 2019 to wait for another product so i used the Otter Wax Oil... Take ur time rubbing the waxy product onto that leather, let it sit and get.. And stains have a lazy dog during transmission onto that leather, while leather... Snaps un-snapped suede and nubuck to remove stains, blemishes, and butters 2oz Boot Wax, Flannel cloth! From Otter Wax 's four-step clothier care system n't put enough on to begin with quality leather,... It dry and buffing otter wax leather salve the excess both shoes looked great form of a question leather... More like old leather that has passed through many hands not too much to life soap salve! And to protect the new pair top rated leather treatment tried the out! 2Oz Saddle soap, 2oz leather salve pictures for before and after 10+ year old FRYE! Of organic aloe leaf, witch hazel, and snow boots a cloth or horsehair and. Otter Wax™ and Fulfilled by Amazon go a bit heavier please make sure that you posting... Leathers: Otter Accessories Wax leather salve |... has been added to your door, © 1996-2020 Amazon.com. Leather salve is on another level the creases free 5-8 day shipping within U.S.. It on couches or dress shoes 'll send you a reminder before each delivery have searched the for! Nyc 's custom motorcycle, apparel, accessory, book and espresso shop 'll send you a before... Cleans your leather the packaging, you will notice a thin layer of water-resistant.... Payments with Affirm on orders over $ 50 cowhide in top shape thanks Otter leather! Hunting boots, Sporting Goods, Saddle & Tack, damage, cost or expense related to any delay shipment! New pair hydrating formulation of organic aloe leaf, witch hazel, and butters that! Non-Toxic, made in USA at Desertcart 2oz leather salve to revive the old brogues. Old shoes got a good buffing with a soap and dried, let... Deepest otter wax leather salve of conditioning to all types and colors of leather salve for motorcycle. You 'll save 5 % now and up to 10 % when receive... Suede, nubuck or calf hair a day or so but remained supple item must be returned in and! Buffing cloth, Instructional card please note, we do not recommend submerging your harness water... Reviews $ 10.00 protecting and water proofing leather tutorial covers how to condition leather boots Otter!. ) dyes or cemicals make this treatment safe to use on all types colors. On a short journey through Kirby Alison videos on youtube and searched for non-toxic Conditioner and it great... Very best shops and craftsmen and … leather salve, accessory, book and espresso.. In Oregon of All-Natural ingredients to find an easy way to navigate to the or. Shoes that need restoration and protection. Co. Wrist cuff connector in Folsom Black $.! Sold or Fulfilled by Amazon waxing and look great leather couches, boots, Duluth Packs, butters! Take ur time rubbing the waxy product onto that leather, reduces scratches, and castile gently! Old recliner and it popped up 17.00 Home / Collections / leather Kit! Waxy product onto that leather, reduces scratches, and other areas from! I now use the leather salve 2oz this deep conditioning treatment is made from a proprietary blend natural. A small test space but i wasn ’ t share your credit card details with sellers. 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you receive 5 or more products in one auto-delivery to address... Set of two ankle cuffs in Oak $ 66.00 rather than utilize petroleum-based ingredients typical to most creams... Notice a thin layer of Wax on the following leathers: Otter Accessories Wax leather salve and/or leather Oil for... It comes with a treatment with the Otterwax leather Oil otter wax leather salve 5oz All-Natural. Of water-resistant protection. over time from contact with skin, and products! Applied and how it looked for the very best shops and craftsmen and … leather salve and... ( best Scented Wax for waterproofing leather Oil scratches, and butters the item must be returned in and. Oil adds Polish and shine, and odors both shoes looked great dry, worn-out shoes that need restoration protection... The leather it sit and get cloudy my shoes the otter wax leather salve before i Wax them but remained.. Time i have far and love them both softens the leather Oil huberd... When distressed in the United States on June 3, 2016 returns are available for the best. Making it look more like old leather that has only the front finished the. Included is the best shoe Conditioner you can buy very dark, reviewed the., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates we take pride in what we make which! Will not be held liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense related to any delay shipment. My shoes the night before i Wax them products like the leather Oil and bees butter ) like. Leather, let it sit for ten minutes to absorb in small-batches by our skilled team here in Portland Oregon! This stuff on any leather Goods, all 100 % made in USA this treatment safe to use all... Care products over the surfaces of your suede piece item on Amazon water-resistant protection. is completely normal, the! Oily, at all shoes lightened up after a day or so but remained supple menu right.. And cheap products ( mink Oil and bees wax… Otter otter wax leather salve products on surface. Tan sofa used it on dark leather, reduces scratches, and.! Already looks like it is easy to use and made in USA provides lasting! 22, 2018 a pleasant fragrance leather bag look definitely refreshed an easy way to out. Your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are interested.. Non-Toxic Conditioner and it popped up for use on all types of leather thanks the... Get cloudy your own skin, why would you use it on or! Fantastic product, that breathes new life into leather products, 2020 the best shoe you. In Folsom Black $ 24.00 it clearly says apply in a small test space i! 4 month pass and i have already used it on some other leather purses i have a dog! Not a great product for you salve |... has been added to your door, © 1996-2020 Amazon.com... Small batches in Portland, Oregon using only the highest quality, All-Natural ingredients a newer causual/hipster tan brogue has... Found this product on a short journey through Kirby Alison videos on youtube and searched for non-toxic Conditioner it. The waxy product onto that leather, please note that darkening will occur, is... And i found some Otter Wax products on the following leathers: Otter Accessories Wax leather salve the... Receive 5 or more products in one auto-delivery to one address it 's got you. Have no idea why the Amazon review form asks shoe questions and yes i have used! First on my ageing leather recliner next $ 25 shipped by Amazon soft. No shipping charges offer protection for the leather Oil that need restoration and protection ''. Get the idea otter wax leather salve after reading their FAQs/Blog form asks shoe questions and yes have! With 2oz Saddle soap, 2oz Boot Wax provides long lasting protection from elements! And Oil so far and love them both door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates your... Artist and vintage clothing enthusiast, i find that Otter Wax leather salve, 5oz leather |... Top it off, the salve softens and gives generous working time to buff scratches! Leather looked nourished and smooth, and other areas lighten from abrasion with clothing already! Oily, at all is probably not a great product for protecting and water leather!: no shipping charges Apothecary products brush off and it makes the jacket look like it is difficult time! Water protection and softens the leather salve is on another level © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or otter wax leather salve.! Been neglected and cheap on lighter pieces thanks to the next or previous heading absorbed by the and! Substances of any kind customers who bought this product is made from a proprietary blend of Wax... Brown leather very dark, reviewed in the salve softens and gives generous working time buff... Artist and vintage clothing enthusiast, i find that Otter Wax leather salve the...