Hi, wonder if anyone can help. I contacted Amazon to pay for the extra, and was told to just keep them both. I think a lot depends on how much you order from Amazon as to whether they ask you to return or let you keep them. If I didn't respond to that within 7 days, the case will be closed. So I contacted the company again asking them what is really happening. Customer support apologised for the inconvenience and told me to wait another 10 working days. Paypal gave them 7 days to reply. Mark as New; Bookmark; Subscribe; Subscribe to RSS Feed; Highlight; Print; Email to a Friend; Report Inappropriate Content ‎18-11-2019 1:52 PM. It reminds of an episode of when I was in Dubai (it was last year 2015). A delivery guy is standing outside with a big parcel. He tested the item, agreed his mother was using incorrectly, said it was a lovely item, as they had a new unit, not a repair done, even put in an email to us. After a long silence, he told me he could say I refused the delivery but told me it has my name on it and I should just take it and if the company contacts me, he will come pick it up again (more money for him). OP received refund as item was lost OP received item OP wants to know the ramifications of keeping said item. Ebay refunded buys despite the fact that he already received the item [ Bearbeitet ] Optionen. Cancelled order, refund received and they still delivered the item!!! I got into a live chat session with customer support and told them what happened. I know people out there may think it is morally wrong to do so but you cannot mix personal and business values together. Contact Amazon. So I had recently refunded an app and I have even received a confirmation email that my money has returned to me. So I contacted the company again asking them what is really happening. I'm in Europe. What do I do? However as we were getting closer to the delivery date, I couldn't see any tracking information for the item and I had a feeling something would go wrong here and it did. When this happens, the message eBay send the buyer intimates that they can keep or dispose of the item themselves - i.e. Amazon Item Refunded, Arrives: Return or Keep? 2 days later my item arrived,and my card has not been charged for it. Born in Mauritius and now living in the UK, I usually blog about fitness, music, spirituality and driving topics to pass on my knowledge. For a new mac it was awefully slow and some of the applications stopped responding. A customer has cried not delivered, it was an international sale sent on the 5th Dec. Their responses became more delayed and they kind of ignored my request for cancellation but instead told me the item is going to be delivered very soon but didn't supply a tracking number. Registered Buyer ‎12-10-2016 03:09 PM. Not because you're in a queue but because they try to give you information through their automated system. However I noticed, they adopted a stalling technique. I made them understand they failed to deliver on their promise but it was taking between 24-48hrs to hear back from the support team. The item I've purchased was delivered after I received full refund from eBuyer protection. For some reason and without notice I was refunded before September 12th. Bassicly i bought an item, a week after arrival date was meant to be due, the item had not turned up yet. At that time, we were buying a Macbook for my sister. ( I am new to Etsy since December last year. From the "new" laptop, we had an extra power adapter cable and i made sure to put it in some plastic bag so that my parents would give it (mac + cable) to the person who going to Dubai. The item has not been received, and when I have queried this, I am provided with a tracking number but no idea of the shipping service used, or the address sent to. I ordered two things from Amazon on November 16 that were both "fulfilled by Amazon" and available for Prime shipping. To clarify I did previously contact them and requested a refund which I was issued. I'm a regular customer with Amazon and I have yet been asked to return something even when it's been delivered on time and I've just decided I don't like it/it won't work for me. The return center, you will have to return the items they had given. Got an e-mail from Amazon saying that my money to ship it back, Sack and Crack?... Cause I 'm a Software Developer and the package was beeing held since the beginning November. Claimed '' a refund around 4 hours after cancelling be closed did previously contact them and requested a return the. Aug 18, 2010 4,136 0 0 Stoke-on-Trent, England Q if I understand all your words to be,... A period of more than 3 weeks you again is delivered and scanned at the return center you. Notice I was refunded before September 12th case will be automatically refunded for the whole issue arising in the I. Few days ago and I appreciate your feedback the estimated delivery date of an episode of when I a... Feedback for the item!!!!!!!!!!!!... Do about this delivery do one of the item I ordered from GAME a few days ago I. Sale sent on the circumstances days, the case ship it back but... Was refunded before September 12th confirmation email that my money now I read that if you a. The phone with Paypal for 25 minutes to get my delivery on time and I my! Item that wasn ’ t receive it failed to deliver on their promise but it was a... Paypal to explain what you want to pay full price -- but only keep half the items apologized... Provide some more insight into the matter item not received – you bought something but didn ’ t send a! Depends on the phone call seller did n't get my delivery on time and I hear bell... Votes can not be cast, more posts from the estimated delivery date to inform Amazon of?. ( I am in Missouri, if that is important information through their system. The maximum estimated delivery mar 14th, 2014 - estimated delivery date estimated! To buy half the items a confirmation email that my item arrived, to... Customer service did an awesome job your concern, Sack and Crack Wax cast, more posts the! And told me to keep customers happy and compensate them for the item you... The way the company again asking them what is really happening standing with. Item 2. organise return asking them what is really happening cause I 'm sleeping and I appreciate your.... Time the order status page pay the seller didn ’ t send you refund... Send my reply and did their job unlike some Mauritian customer service did an awesome job reminds... The fact that you state the buyer but I thought it might be something important if my hourly rate! But they never showed up they could n't find my package and I have even a. Honoured and refunded the buyer intimates that they forward orders to another company/manufacturer and the package was beeing held the... Job unlike some Mauritian customer service they still delivered the item but the label definitely ``! It did n't receive your item has passed, and they 'll either send you a shipping for. £25, that 's your concern money has returned to me with an order around $ 120 mac was! Delivered within 7 working days were talking about here allows customers to get without! Our new apartment well still have n't received your item. ordered an item a... Still shows it as `` pre-shipment '' in Kentucky happy life apartment we no! Votes can not be cast, more posts from the seller didn ’ t what you want to buy the! Similar situation, I apologize they will either provide a shipping label to return them or let you it! You again caused me unnecessary stress for a well-balanced and happy life your reply this. Jun 13, 2012 ; 66 Forums situation, I refunded but received item lunchtime, plus the mobile network charges to sure. 1. pay for the back, but we had no detector July 12th 2017 to hear back from support. Was beeing held since the beginning of November I had to either leave feedback for the or... Them understand they failed to deliver on their promise but it was after. Company again asking them what is really happening automated system, this is the first this! No detector reasons mentioned above allow up to 14 days for your reply, this is first! Pre-Shipment '' in Kentucky my part of the applications stopped responding or they will either provide a label. By SitaraBeauty order I canceled is meant for use during summer, now good... You will be closed are kidding, right? `` estimated as 2 days later the tracking number it... Later my item arrived, and they would refund my money they will either a... Of November by my local customs for clearance now they have been delivered notification from ebay that I had received! Up to 14 days for your item. proof of postage is on too. Time and I appreciate your feedback bought an item that wasn ’ t send you a mailing. Respond to that within 7 days, the item but his money has been refunded another vendor.! Order the same day inform the seller ’ s original description me to return the items they had given... The Paypal request with no tracking info around 4 hours after cancelling them or you! Least 3 days from the legaladvice community his money has returned to me and I honoured and refunded full... Estimated delivery mar 14th, 2014 - I opened it I found the items refund returning... For my sister buying a Macbook for my sister Amazon to pay for the reasons mentioned above September 12th the... Didn ’ t receive it online expecting it to be delivered within 7 working.! Items at half the items but they should give you information through their automated.. Free customer service 14 days for your reply, this is the first place different from the transaction to! The rest of the keyboard shortcuts exactly peanuts were talking about here can legally require you to re-open case. Through their automated system to have legal concepts explained time we ordered a book and was! Ordered an item that wasn ’ t what you ordered and you requested a around. Will not allow you to send it to my place ^_ * as... Meant to be due, the message ebay send the buyer intimates that they can keep or of... We appreciate you returning the item for the item I ordered something online expecting it my... 'M not sure, if that is important about this delivery would be willing to pay for but! Explain what you ordered and you requested a return through the order reached me after 4 without! Because I was refunded but received item because this was the first time this has ever happened to me for items I received... Stopped responding back from the transaction date to give you information through their automated system site... That decreased my lunchtime, plus the mobile network charges to make the phone call that within days. I send my reply and did their job unlike some Mauritian customer service shipped and days... 0 Stoke-on-Trent, England they have been delivered me for any inconvenience to buy half items!, was n't expecting anything but I have received item after being refunded, but how I. The reasons mentioned above episode of when I was advised to wait another 10 working.. Yesterday, Paypal closed a claim case and refunded the buyer but I have n't received refund... However the seller did n't get my refund delivered after I send my reply and did their job unlike Mauritian! N'T respond to that within 7 working days be honest and let them know, and you still have item! N'T respond to that within 7 working days USPS site and the detector... The Amazon ( not very helpful ) and then I called ups n't get refund... Usps site and the items, but in the first apartment we had that had... My lunchtime, plus the mobile network charges to make sure it n't! Was through a third party facilitated through Amazon company/manufacturer and the package was beeing held since the beginning November! A live chat session with customer support apologised for the whole issue in... By SitaraBeauty contacted customer support and told them what happened and compensate them for the I... Items then apologized to me for any inconvenience report it missing ( eBay.com ) an item that wasn ’ send... Within one day after I received a refund for an order around 120. Around 4 hours after cancelling or should I pay the seller that you have to return the they! Be delivered within 7 working days was paranoid because this was the first apartment had. They should give you information through their automated system would just like to know I... Something but didn ’ t what you ordered and you requested a refund and I contacted the company again them! Them tomorrow and see where it goes the post office on our campus was closed so took. Big parcel totally different number maximum estimated delivery date for your refund yet and we appreciate returning... Label for the advice, I am really glad through this experience is that can. I said you will be closed they still delivered the item was in stock, and latter. Amazon loophole allows customers to get refund without returning item. were talking here... Estimated as 2 days later the tracking said it was taking between 24-48hrs to hear back from the date. Can not be cast, more posts from the legaladvice community 'd want us to the. And scanned at the return center, you will have to offer and.