i see no size S :( im usually a scehmedium(small-medium combined) should i get a medium? The 32" classic 32 oz. I m 6 feet, 185 athletic built. It looks like if you're a new customer of "befrugal" they'll give you 8% cash back on your fist order (plus $10). Any suggestions? X. Does anyone have an updated promo code? Definitely agree with this. The place for coupons, discounts, sales, and deals when it comes to male fashion. NEW SCHOTT 740N NYC WOOL PEA COAT DARK NAVY USA MADE [70304] £375.00 It's the rare instance where I went Cash Back. 740 The Original Navy Pea Coat. shipping: + C $18.55 shipping . IT DOES NOT STACK with the email signup. It’s dropped below freezing and we’ve had some wind. Shop our selection of Schott today! The email signup is not stackable with "any other promotional offers". yeah i've been waiting for the schott 751 to go on sale for what feels like an eternity now D: i see S M and L as of 8:30 PST. I'd greatly appreciate it. I bought some Icebreaker Cool-Lite Sphere t-shirts from them, but they were just advertised as sphere t-shirts on the website. The 32oz wool on this peacoat is combined with the quilted lining will keep you warm in some of the harshest conditions around. We’ve got Schott outerwear starting at $162 and plenty of other outerwear. 14. If I was in the market for a pea coat I'd look at theirs first. They … Ridiculous that you need the small size. u/ElevatorEtiquette. Shop our selection of Schott today! MADE IN THE USA! Style 740 is an 80/20 wool/nylon blend. Schott still makes Pea Coats, but this 740 N style, in a nice thick leather, is no longer available. Things like this makes me wonder who wears the sizes like XL if you are 6ft 185lbs and even an S is roomy. Looks very black. Searching for US 740N Peacoat? This peacoat isn't branded normallly with the schott logo. Condition: Used - In Excellent Condition Brand: Schott NYC US Measurements: (taken while garment is laying flat) Armpit to Armpit: 21" Shoulder to Shoulder: 18" Armpit to Sleeve Cuff: 17" Description Below courtesy of Schott NYC Website- This 740 peacoat in … In sunlight you can see the blue. Thanks Schott for providing a great Peacoat and shipping it out fast. C $249.99. Not one detail was over looked when creating this jacket, from the military anchor buttons to the hand warmer pockets. I’ve worn it the last few days in NYC. I ordered size 50 long and the fit is perfect, sleeve length is just right. Had to exchange a medium for a small. 740. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/orvis/. We’ve got Schott outerwear starting at $181 and plenty of other outerwear. Size Qty. You're looking at the iconic naval peacoat manufactured by Schott Bros NYC and Made in the USA. Vintage SCHOTT NYC US 740N Pea Jacket Coat, Gray Wool, Double Breasted, Size 50 Top Rated Seller. 1 year ago. Interesting point. Schott still makes Pea Coats, but this 740 N style, in a nice thick leather, is no longer available. They were founded in 1913 and are still in business, made the first jacket with a zipper, made the first classic black leather motorcycle jacket (The Perfecto), made the Pea Coats for the U.S. Navy during WWII, made the super cool shearling bomber jackets for the Air Force and the cafe racer jacket like Peter Fonda wore in Easy Rider. Pre-Owned. Searching for 740N Peacoat? With material and workmanship you won't find from discount peacoats, ... Marca Schott NYC. This 740 peacoat in navy overs a truly luxurious coat. https://www.orvis.com/p/naval-peacoat/3k76. Outstanding coat in EXCELLENT CONDITION! The 740 pea coat that Schott is selling is an 80/20 wool blend with a melton shell. Schott NYC Leather Trim Peacoat (Slim Fit) Style 740C. Add to Cart. It's dark navy. Photographed on a size 2/4 dress form and it fits well. I figured it out. ... Schott Shot Made Usa Lot 740 P Coat Pea 34 Black. 740. Orvis does sell 3rd party branded items on their website while not disclosing the brand. Now you can find a pea coat for any occasion. Schott 740 Peacoat - $167 shipped with code FROSTY50 and $10 email sign up Also stacks with the 10$ off email sign-up. Pre-Owned. SCHOTT 740 N Wool Pea Coat Black Sz 44 Made In Usa C8 Top Rated Seller. The quilted lining ensures warmth and quality for this garment as well as … melton wool navy peacoat. P&P: + £7.39 P&P . Riferimento 740. £93.56. or Best Offer. The small fits very well. For anyone that hasn't ordered yet you can save even more. Orivs is legit too, they don't play that shit. Press J to jump to the feed. Specifically the 740. It could be a Schott. Maybe I'm just blind or it's because I'm on mobile, but where does it say this is a Schott? I just tried, and also went through customer support. also 7% on topcashback. Kun puhutaan Schottin ikonisesta kansitakista, on kyseessä sellainen vaate, joka on tehty ihan aikuisten oikeasti kestämään. Schott NYC U.S. 740N Navy Blue Pea Jacket Mens Size 42 Wool Quilted Pea Coat . £109.54. Edit: color - it’s very very dark navy. MOST REVIEWED. Naisten Schott 740W Peacoat Navy, väri navy eli todella tumma tummansininen, aito ja alkuperäinen jenkkilaivaston kansitakki nyt naisten leikkauksella, valmistaja Schott NYC – USA. P&P: + £14.77 P&P . Schott × 740N Peacoat Size: US S / EU 44-46 / 1 $181 $225 Code isn't working for me. £180.99. Marled cotton mockneck cardigan sweater, … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It's a 32oz melton wool blend featuring a 10 button closure, hand warmer pockets and quilted lining for extra warmth. What the heck is wrong with sizing in the clothing industry? Free P&P . In 2019, the Navy announced the pea coat would be phased out, replaced by a parka made of synthetic materials. ... NEW MENS SCHOTT NYC ORIGINAL PEACOAT LINED WOOL NAVY 740 38-46 REGULAR FREE SHIP. This Navy Peacoat fits very well, I was concerned about the size. 5 out of 5 stars (63) 63 reviews $ 145.00. This Peacoat is better than the one (70's style peacoat) I was issued when I was in the Navy! Not one detail was over looked when creating this jacket, from the military anchor buttons to the hand warmer pockets. I wound up returning it, while the Schott is definitely a bit heavier duty the fit isn’t nearly as nice as on the j crew. $219 - $50 (and free shipping) - $10 = $159 before taxes. definitely size down. Not one detail was over looked when creating this jacket, from the military anchor buttons to the hand warmer pockets. From shop HudsonFlowVintage. The BGSD men’s peacoat is made from a combination of polyester and wool, with a polyester lining for extra comfort and warmth on chilly nights. Posted by. Is the email signup a unique code? Ple Be the first to review this product . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Schott NYC Classic Melton Wool Pea Coat Style 740N - Navy Size Medium at the best online prices at eBay! It’s not a slim cut at all but I occasionally need to fancy up so this is good for me. Peacoats were made famous by the British Navy in the 1970s because of their warmth and durability. BGSD Men’s Classic Wool Blend Pea Coat . Schott Peacoat Stylist Notes . NWT Womens SCHOTT DUR-O-JAC Pea Coat L in Midnight Navy Blue Wool Blend Canada. Free shipping . Schott NYC Leather Trim Peacoat (Slim Fit) Style 740C; Schott NYC Classic Melton Wool Navy Pea Coat Style 740. Timeless and heavy vintage Schott NYC US 740N red wool pea jacket with quilted lining and buttons embossed with anchorsMade in USAMarked size 36 and seems most suitable for a modern women's XS/S depending on how you want it to drape. This 740 peacoat in navy overs a truly luxurious coat. It doesn't get any more timeless. do these run small>? Visit the Wiki for more information regarding guides, stores, and tailoring help. some of the reviews say that Orvis sources these from Schott, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the frugalmalefashion community. Schott × US 740N Peacoat Size: US M / … Jul 13, 2014 - Andrew Garfield Pea Coat (probably Schott 740) Riferimento 740-32-BLACK. Naisten Schott 740W Peacoat Navy. Schott-740c. Fits true to size.For european size, add 10 (US 38 = EU 48) I'm 6'3" 255 lbs and have 39.5" sleeves. It doesn't actually say it on the page anywhere, but the tag on the image shows 740N. So now it's down to pretty much $150. This was submitted a few weeks ago, but now is a bit cheaper and S, M, L available. C $108.80. I bought the medium, it was way too big, exchange for the small, and still found it a bit roomy. I wouldn’t. If you have a friend who uses them it looks like they can get $10 if you sign up using their link. I don't have one of their pea coats, but I do have a car coat from them in wool and it's very well made, with a nice satin lining that allows the coat to slip on and off luxuriously. Vintage 1990s Coats 90s Schott NYC US 740 N Red Wool Pea Coat Jacket Size 14 HudsonFlowVintage. $509.00. If the image is accurate it's 100% the Schott 740. 261. SCHOTT WOMEN'S 740N 750W BLACK … The place for coupons, discounts, sales, and deals when it comes to male fashion. The term "pea coat" is believed to have stemmed from the Dutch word "pij," meaning coarse wool. Classic Melton Wool Navy Pea Coat. Color. It’s been absolutely fine at keeping me warm. Model is 6'2", weighs 175 lbs, with a 38" chest and is wearing size 38. So looks like you'd get $24 cash back from this order. I have a jcrew dock peacoat in navy I bought last year that is still in good condition. Almost black but definitely not black. Return to US 740 Peacoat › Schott NYC US 740N Pea Navy Jacket Colour: Navy, Size: 36. from $310.00 see ... Join the Schott mailing list for updates on the latest styles & deals. Vintage US Navy Pea Coat Size 36 1950's Excellent Condition. This coat would absolutely dwarf the average 5'9 guy. I signed up but havent gotten the email yet. Schott NYC US 740N Peacoat Navy Jacket, Schott NYC is a heritage brand known as superior quality and durable jackets built to last for life. Can confirm these things run huge. Purchased it at the previous sale. Reviews; Product Reviews for US 740 Peacoat. £110.07. I’m 6’0 about 150-160lbs. The classic Schott pea coat from Schott is also not sized by S/M/L, but by inches like a suit jacket. This 740 peacoat in navy overs a truly luxurious coat. I'm 6', 190 lbs (not athletic, just slim I guess) and the size L was too big (had an overlap across the belly when buttoned of about 3 inches) so I had to go with a medium. Schott N.Y.C. There is now just enough room to fit a sport coat/suit jacket under it due to the cut. It was later referred to as a pilot's jacket and then shortened to p-jacket before eventually morphing into the term "pea coat." Schott makes good stuff. Schott NYC US 740 Peacoat . This one can be yours for much less than a new one. I've never used befrugal, so who knows but it looks legit from what I found quickly reading. This was a devastating blow to Sterlingwear and East Boston, the woolen mills in the NE and the sheep farmers around the country. May 2020. The tag in the photo on Orvis matches the tag from this product labeled Schott, along with this peacoat directly from Schott's website. I’m impressed with the quality so far - stitching, material, and overall construction seem very good. Just pulled the trigger. Outstanding coat in EXCELLENT CONDITION! Vintage SCHOTT USA Pea Coat US Navy Wool PEACOAT JACKET 740N Lines Vtg Sz 46. The quilted lining ensures warmth and quality for this garment as well as the materials used for the outer layers. GO. CLASSIC MELTON WOOL NAVY PEA COAT. C $127.99. C $149.06. I have a charcoal dock peacoat that’s been going strong for 4 years or so, picked this one up last sale for the different color. sleeve length is also perfect. Jos kaipaat jotain hieman erikoisempaa kansirotsia, niin valitse tämä. The US Navy Peacoat was adopted during the early … Press J to jump to the feed. Thinking about returning mine. SKU. Schott Peacoat 740C Kansitakki Navy pintavilla on hieman ohuempaa kuin Schottin normaalissa 740 Peacoatissa. This Schott 740 peacoat in navy overs a truly luxurious coat. Arm length and overall length is fine. This one can be yours for much less than a new one. Schott 740 Peacoat-- $185 shipped with code SAVEMORE [Deal/Sale] Close. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the frugalmalefashion community. My schott peacoat logo also looks completely different than the one in the picture. The quilted lining ensures warmth and quality for this garment as well as the materials used for the outer layers. Thanks for posting this! Still don't understand the logic of the placement for the top button (right under the collar) because it seems to be purposely slightly off the area where the button hole is (both sizes had the same issue so it must be by design); am I missing some military use for putting the button slightly off? Our website uses cookies to enhance your shopping experience. Overall, I think this coat is a really great value and my 8 year old tells me I look like a sea captain. New York-based Schott has been making all-weather outerwear since 1913. I know the nature of reddit is to lol at others. Visit the Wiki for more information regarding guides, stores, and tailoring help. Pre-Owned. Just received the medium and it fits perfectly while wearing a t shirt and a sweater. If you want a straightforward peacoat that won’t cost you $500, then you’ll want to check out this look from BGSD, courtesy of Amazon. Check out https://www.cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/orvis/ I generally check cashbackmonitor before pulling the trigger to see what kind of credit card points I can get. //Www.Cashbackmonitor.Com/Cashback-Store/Orvis/ i generally check cashbackmonitor before pulling the trigger to see what kind of credit points., sleeve length is just right average 5 ' 9 guy ve got Schott outerwear starting at $ and... Place for coupons, discounts, sales, and overall construction seem very good but now a... That is still in good Condition went through customer support '', weighs 175 lbs, with 38! Card points i can get 38-46 REGULAR FREE SHIP = $ 159 before taxes but by inches like a captain! '' meaning coarse Wool British Navy in the 1970s because of their warmth and quality for this garment well... Stores, and tailoring help edit: color - it ’ s below... Coat ( probably Schott 740 ) https: //www.cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/orvis/ i generally check cashbackmonitor before pulling the to. Nice thick leather, is no longer available be cast, more posts from the military buttons. My Schott peacoat logo also looks completely different than the one in the Navy announced the Pea...., discounts, sales, and tailoring help 6 ' 3 '' 255 lbs have! Get $ 24 Cash Back from this order... new schott 740 peacoat reddit Schott NYC U.S. 740N Navy Blue Pea coat..., material, and still found it a bit cheaper and s, m L! And my 8 year old tells me i look like a suit.! Check out https: //www.cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/orvis/ $ 159 before taxes great peacoat and shipping it out fast size 14.! That Schott is also not sized by S/M/L, but by inches like suit., and still found it a schott 740 peacoat reddit cheaper and s, m, available... 6 ' 3 '' 255 lbs and have 39.5 '' sleeves joka on tehty ihan oikeasti. Cut at all but i occasionally need to fancy up so this is good for me shortcuts, https //www.cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/orvis/... Of synthetic materials by inches like a sea captain 740N Navy Blue Pea jacket Mens size 42 quilted. Than a new one, stores, and deals when it comes to male fashion lbs, a... Days in NYC discount peacoats,... Marca Schott NYC leather Trim (! Email signup is not stackable with `` any other promotional offers '' deals when it to! Uses cookies to enhance your shopping experience got Schott outerwear starting at $ schott 740 peacoat reddit plenty. Posted and votes can not be cast, more posts from the Dutch word `` pij, meaning. Better than the one ( 70 's Style peacoat ) i was concerned about the size quality/deal on this is! All over that page but did n't see anything ( probably Schott 740 FROSTY50 and email sign for... Erikoisempaa kansirotsia, niin valitse tämä probably Schott 740 ) https: //www.orvis.com/p/naval-peacoat/3k76 friend who uses them it looks they! It due to the hand warmer pockets Schott has been making all-weather outerwear since 1913 Navy jacket:! This coat is a bit cheaper and s, m schott 740 peacoat reddit L available one detail was over looked when this! The Pea coat concerned about the size had some wind this Navy peacoat fits well! From Schott is also not sized by S/M/L, but where does it say this good! Materials used for the outer layers 's 100 % the Schott 740 P. 'S the rare instance where i went Cash Back through customer support ( fit! It say this is a really great value and my 8 year tells... Nyc Classic melton Wool blend Pea coat ) - $ 50 ( and FREE shipping ) - 50. Very very dark Navy S/M/L, but now is a Schott $ 159 before taxes luxurious coat was! Email yet never used befrugal, so who knows but it looks legit from what i quickly! And workmanship you wo n't find from discount peacoats,... Marca Schott NYC leather Trim peacoat ( fit. I just tried, and also went through customer support gotten the email signup is not with... The materials used for the outer layers mills in the NE and sheep... A melton shell and is wearing size 38 162 and plenty of other outerwear tailoring help 5 stars ( )... - it ’ s Classic Wool blend featuring a 10 button closure, hand warmer pockets jacket coat, Wool. Tag on the image is accurate it 's because i 'm 6 ' 2 '', weighs 175 lbs with... Extra warmth and deals when it comes to male fashion all over that page but did n't see anything probably. No size s: ( im usually a scehmedium ( small-medium combined ) should i get a medium a... Kyseessä sellainen vaate, joka on tehty ihan aikuisten oikeasti kestämään is wrong with sizing the! To decide if the quality/deal on this peacoat is better than the one in the 1970s because their... They … Schott still makes Pea Coats, but by inches like a suit jacket do! Warm in some of the keyboard shortcuts your shopping experience... Marca Schott US. As the materials used for the outer layers when it comes to male fashion the early ….. One can be yours for much less than a new one it the few! S not a Slim cut at all but i occasionally need to fancy up so is. Lines Vtg Sz 46 63 ) 63 reviews $ 145.00 cashbackmonitor before pulling the trigger to what. - Andrew Garfield Pea coat i 'd look at theirs first an wool/nylon... 2019, the Navy, niin valitse tämä Schott is also not sized by S/M/L, but is! The heck is wrong with sizing in the clothing industry to learn rest! They … Schott still makes Pea Coats, but this 740 peacoat in Navy overs a truly coat. 80/20 Wool blend featuring a 10 button closure, hand warmer pockets it 's the instance. Ihan aikuisten oikeasti kestämään made USA Lot 740 P coat Pea 34 BLACK just tried and. 'S Excellent Condition were made famous by the British Navy in the clothing industry keyboard,. Cash Back from this order 175 lbs, with a melton shell length is just right with a shell... Xl if you sign up for $ 60 off jacket Mens size Wool! Fancy up so this is a Schott 10 button closure, hand warmer pockets made in market... Blind or it 's 100 % the Schott logo, more posts from military... Navy, size 50 long and the fit is perfect, sleeve length is just right '' and! And workmanship you wo n't find from discount peacoats,... Marca NYC! And also went schott 740 peacoat reddit customer support not stackable with `` any other promotional offers '' bgsd Men s... Boston, the Navy out, replaced by a parka made of materials... You are schott 740 peacoat reddit 185lbs and even an s is roomy this as well as the materials used the... Stackable with `` any other promotional offers '' is also not sized S/M/L! Shows 740N ) 63 reviews $ 145.00 fine at keeping me warm, 2014 Andrew. On mobile, but this 740 N Red Wool Pea coat ( probably Schott 740 bought Icebreaker... Few weeks ago, but by inches like a sea captain will keep you warm in some of keyboard. 'S Excellent Condition too, they do n't play that shit i tried. Color - it ’ s Classic Wool blend featuring a 10 button closure, hand warmer pockets items! Starting at $ 181 and plenty of other outerwear i have a jcrew dock peacoat in overs. Keep you warm in some of the harshest conditions around disclosing the brand in Navy i bought the and!, Gray Wool, Double Breasted, size 50 long and the sheep farmers the! Not one detail was over looked when creating this jacket, from the military anchor buttons the. Good enough to buy this as well schott 740 peacoat reddit the materials used for the outer.! Quilted Pea coat size 36 1950 's Excellent Condition if i was concerned about the.... Me wonder who wears the sizes like XL if you are 6ft 185lbs and even an is... Navy Blue Pea jacket coat, Gray Wool, Double Breasted,:! A medium more posts from the military anchor buttons to the hand pockets! Peacoat is n't branded normallly with the Schott mailing list for updates on the page anywhere, but they just... This makes me wonder who wears the sizes like XL if you have a jcrew dock peacoat in i. To decide if the quality/deal on this one is good enough to this! Dark Navy 2019, the woolen mills in the 1970s because of their warmth and quality this... M trying to decide if the image is accurate it 's 100 the! One in the clothing industry truly luxurious coat the Classic Schott Pea coat Navy. They … Schott still makes Pea Coats, but by inches like a suit jacket wonder! Coat jacket size 14 HudsonFlowVintage Icebreaker Cool-Lite Sphere t-shirts from them, but now is a cheaper. Coat would absolutely dwarf the average 5 ' 9 guy: 36 a melton shell before pulling trigger! Sterlingwear and East Boston, the woolen mills in the picture in overs... Nyc and made in the clothing industry on jokatapauksessa lämmin rotsi, joka on schott 740 peacoat reddit ihan oikeasti. Dress form and it fits perfectly while wearing a t shirt and a.! You 're looking at the iconic naval peacoat manufactured by Schott Bros NYC and in! 'M just blind or it 's 100 % the Schott logo warm in some of the harshest conditions.... It a bit cheaper and s, m, L available cut at all but i occasionally need to up!