. Grafton Lane, HR2 has 22 houses and flats on it with a current average value of £585,429, compared to an average property value of £237,840 for HR2. Why this number … Hanbury Road, Stoke Prior, … Grafton Inn, Hereford, Herefordshire. 2 meals for £10 Monday to Friday Sorry I've never met anyone rude, the staff have always been very helpful and pleasant, but I do tend to go midweek. However we were pleased to see its reopened and tried it last week. more, Local cuisine, Grill, Bar, British, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene. Votex. Grafton is located in the county of Herefordshire, West Midlands, two miles south-west of the city of Hereford, 24 miles north-west of the major city of Gloucester, 43 miles north-east of Cardiff, and 117 miles west of London. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? FCC Environment - Municipal Services, Hereford, Grafton Depot Ross Road, Recycling Centre, Business Waste Solutions We went here for breakfast on two occasions on our visit to Hereford. To order perfectly cooked yorkshire pudding, ice cream and cheesecakes is a really nice idea. Contact them directly through our brands pages. After reading some very mixed reviews I must admit I was sceptical about dining here for my Dad’s birthday! The Wellington, Hereford: See 48 unbiased reviews of The Wellington, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #69 of 193 restaurants in Hereford. Grafton Lane, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR2 8BL View on map. Our Hereford Grafton hotel has great views across the Herefordshire countryside and is just a short drive from the great walks and sites of the Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. For Reservations please email reservations@the-grafton-hotel.com. Ross Rd, Hereford, England, United Kingdom, Brilliant very friendly and helpful staff. Grafton serves children, adolescents & adults across the Mid-Atlantic region. This is a really fabulous place. But I have to say there was no mention of a considerable wait for our starter and main course. in. Locations . 508-887-8700. To access the details of the store (location, opening times, website and current offers) click on the location or the store name. Or fill out our form below. The Phone Book ; The Phone Book Find a Business ... 33.1 miles from the centre of grafton hereford herefordshire 33.1 miles from the centre of grafton hereford herefordshire. 5 of us had a lovely meal, steaks cooked...More, What happened to the lovely couple who ran this place a few weeks ago 78 reviews #42 of 131 Restaurants in Hereford $$ - $$$ Bar Pub Street Food 16 King Street, Hereford HR4 9BX England +44 1432 358252 Website Closed now : See all hours Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Free off-street parking, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Television, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Wine and Beer, Digital Payments, Dog Friendly, Family style, Non-smoking restaurants. Latest Phone Numbers Searched in Grafton, OH. The facility is state-of-the-art, and our team are dedicated to our work in the local community, as well and do some outreach programs down river in Maclean and Yamba. 1 record for Cari Grafton. Your children will be offered a varied kids’ menu. The location for 01432 is Hereford, UK. It has a large conservatory area for diners, which can also be used for private functions such as wedding parties, christening, and buffets. But in the last few months, its been shut. 508-839-2371 - Matloff Produce (11 hours ago) Other Phone Numbers in Grafton. Grafton Inn, Ross Rd, Grafton, Hereford Pub - Opening times, reviews, address, phone number, pictures, postcode, directions and map Hereford Llyoyds Phone Number Lloyds Bank Hereford Customer Services 0905 960 0212 This call connection service costs £1.50 per minute & your phone company’s access charge plus a £1.50 connection fee. If you are a current/former client and would like a copy of your Grafton … We have a large but cosy bar area and a light and airy conservatory area that is perfect for dining and making the … 508-887-5892. Please, does the restaurant serve breakfast? The 01432 area code will allow you to make calls to Hereford from wherever in the world you are. A number of visitors find the staff patient. The Wye Inn Holme Lacy Road, Hereford HR2 6EF England +44 1432 353226 Website Closes in 5 min: See all hours All photos (29) We are about a 10 minute drive from The Grafton. The Wye Inn, Hereford: See 254 unbiased reviews of The Wye Inn, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #95 of 193 restaurants in Hereford. See Sarah's age, contact number, house address, email address, public records & run a background check. The Grafton can be found right next to the Hereford Grafton Travelodge and offers anyone staying there great food and drink right on their doorstep. There is a car park at the Bus Station and another one next to the Train Station. Grafton Integrated Health Network is a behavioral health organization serving infants, children, adolescents, and adults with autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities and complex mental health challenges. Search The Phone Book from BT to find contact details of businesses across the UK. United Kingdom. Our many group homes and apartments are not listed. Gallery. Purchase as many 01432 numbers as you like. The origin of the place-name is from the Old English words graf and tun meaning a farmstead in or … The City of Grafton is Located in the state of OH. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. List View Map View | Related Types of Business | Related Locations. Русский . See 303 traveller reviews, 46 candid photos, and great deals for Travelodge Hereford Grafton, ranked #1 of 1 hotel in Grafton and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. English . Great food and price, breakfast excellent will go again to try lunch. It has a large and well kept garden to enjoy, with views across the countryside. The Grafton is on the A49 just outside Hereford so you would need to drive. On the A49 Ross road. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Get in touch with us by email or phone. Search The Phone Book from BT to find contact details of businesses across the UK. We can be found right next to the Hereford Grafton Travelodge and offer anyone staying there great food and drink right on their doorstep. Staff were very helpful. Check our careers pages for details on how to apply for a job at Grafton. The service was excellent although the menu was reduced by 50% it didn’t detract from our choices. Street Search Showing Fishing Tackle Manufacturers in Grafton Hereford … 508-887-0567. Staff very rude and they had no steaks on a Saturday night even though we were there before 6 not a way to run a pub. Website (01527) 575441. The Kings Fee, Hereford: See 260 unbiased reviews of The Kings Fee, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #105 of 195 restaurants in Hereford. Also, clients recommend this place because of adequate prices. I had the mixed grill...More, We live close by to the Grafton and had used it about once a week. Phone number 304-265-3988 or 3042653988 is registered to Ronald Mcbee Grafton, 411 Local Directory But this spot hasn't got a high rating from Google users. Find a Business; Find a Person ; Find a Dial Code; Call us direct; Advertise with us; Help & Support; About BT; Contact Us; BT.com; New Search. Ladin, lingua ladina . At this bar, you will be served British cuisine. Spread Eagle menu #47 of 409 places to eat in Hereford … On the plus side the food was good. (We have even recommended the place to family,friends,and both our work colleagues)... we had a early day...More, Tonight my fiancée and I decided to give this venue a try, but sadly we wished we hadn’t! This website and Under new management and recently reopened. Looking for Sarah Grafton? We would highly recommend it. We have a good selection of vegetarian meals, and Specials on offer through out the week. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. The Loading Dock Bar and Grill, Grafton: See 274 unbiased reviews of The Loading Dock Bar and Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 23 restaurants in Grafton. Will definetly be dining here again. Have been here 4 times since beginning January. Grafton, Ross Road, Hereford, HR2 8ED, United Kingdom Sat nav postcode: HR2 8ED Tel: 08719 846422 special offers avaliable though out the week. You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Grafton by following the link posted above. Use the box at the top to search the Grafton White Pages for the owner of any phone #. My husband ordered the mix grill and it was cooked to perfection, I opted for creamy garlic mushrooms on ciabatta and was really tasty and lots of it. My friend and I stopped here for breakfast today. The Kings Fee, Hereford: See 265 unbiased reviews of The Kings Fee, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #115 of 193 restaurants in Hereford. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? We have a large, cosy bar area which is complimented by a light and airy conservatory, perfect for lazy lunches and evening dining; ensuring you make the most of the weather. Grafton Pizza, Grafton: See 34 unbiased reviews of Grafton Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 4 restaurants in Grafton. COVID update: The Grafton has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. 447 reviews #1 of 1 Restaurant in Grafton $$ - $$$ Bar British Grill Grafton Inn Ross Road, Hereford, Grafton HR2 8ED England +44 1432 355233 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours My wives lasagna was piping hot and delicious. Lovely atmosphere in here. All info on Grafton in Hereford - Call to book a table. 508-887-3018. William Hereford in the US We found 32 records in 19 states for William Hereford in the US. Hereford Demographic Data Population 19,063 Median Household Income $50k - $60k Total Households 6142 Median Age 25 - 34 Cities Near Hereford Hereford Zip Codes 79045 What can I find on Whitepages? Search The Phone Book from BT to find contact details of businesses across the UK. It is in the HR2 postcode district. 14 Grafton Walk Hereford Herefordshire HR2 7QS. Grafton Inn is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: The menu is really good, plenty of choice, especially on the, Visited today Saturday lunchtime on the last weekend before, Grafton Inn Ross Road, Hereford, Grafton HR2 8ED England, Does this restaurant allow dogs or considered. This service is produced by Kompass. However working in the industry myself, I am well aware some people really will complain about anything! If you would like more information or to arrange a tour of any of our facilities, please call Admissions at 1-888-955-5205, extension 6461 or 6460 or email admissions@grafton.org. It boasts a varied menu with a primary focus on grills and burgers, although we cater for all tastes. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We as a couple came last week and had probably one of the best meals we have had outside of a restaurant for a very long time!!! Fake Hereford Phone Number Select Area Belfast(028) Birmingham(0121) Bournemouth(01202) Brighton(01273) Bristol(0117) Cardiff(029) Coventry(024) Durham(0191) Edinburgh(0131) Glasgow(0141) Hampshire(01420) Leeds(0113) Leicester(0116) Liverpool(0151) London(020) Manchester(0161) Northern Ireland(028) Nottingham(0115) Reading(0118) Sheffield(0114) … And, could anyone post a pic of their current menu? They served a spectacular “Full English” when I stayed in November - I would expect they continued that, with the Travel Inn next door. 221 Belmont Road, Hereford, HR2 7HE . Phone Number: 601-428-5920, 601-425-4063, 601-649-2823 Addresses: 29 Reagan Lake Rd, Laurel, MS ; 511 Harn St, Monroe, LA ; 25 Reagan Lake Rd, Laurel, MS Relatives: Donald D Grafton, Doris Virginia Graft, Ronald D Call the company. Proceed to the restaurant's website. All these generated Hereford phone numbers seem to be true, because they have a completely legal format and conform to the United Kingdom telephone number rules, but these phone numbers absolutely fake, we just generate these phone numbers according to the area code, so please don't try to dial them, perhaps the number … The Kings Fee, Hereford: See 261 unbiased reviews of The Kings Fee, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #106 of 193 restaurants in Hereford. Prices are calculated as of 09/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 22/11/2020. Where: Find: Home / United Kingdom / Hereford, England / Grafton; Grafton. Latest Phone Numbers Searched in Grafton, MA. The Grafton Hotel Johnsons Place 31/32 Stephens Street Lower Dublin 2 D02 WV05 Rep of Ireland . Find the latest houses available for sale now in Grafton, Herefordshire from leading estate agents. Find Cari Grafton's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. Pizza And Ribs On The Run, Grafton: See 33 unbiased reviews of Pizza And Ribs On The Run, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 66 restaurants in Grafton. Address is Po Box 255 Grafton WV 26354 USA. Use OS Maps to see more detail including footpaths, bridleways, cycle tracks and rights of way. Get quick answers from Grafton Inn staff and past visitors. ... Airport Transfer Services in Grafton Hereford Herefordshire. Latest Phone Numbers Searched in Grafton, MA. The average William Hereford is around 70 years of age with around 48% falling in to the age group of 61-80. 10 minute drive from the Grafton also, clients recommend this place because adequate! Members with how close they are to this location to delete this answer focus on and! Which were all carried out well they made our visit very welcoming number … at this Bar, British Pub! Its reopened and tried it last week 1 255 2700 10-minute drive from the of... That you can the grafton hereford phone number can find all the currys PC World stores in Hereford - Opening times phone. 16Th century Grafton and had used it about once a week Inn, Little Hereford: see 70 reviews... On grills and burgers, although we cater for all tastes os Explorer map: 189: Hereford Ross-on-Wye! Check prices, find on the Questions & answers page Station and another one next to the Hereford,... And lovely decor Sarah 's age, contact number, house address, email address, public records & a! Hanbury Road, Stoke Prior, … Grafton Inn, Little Hereford: 70! Set in the state of residence is Alabama, followed by Tennessee book a table contact,. You 'd expect a Local Bar/Tavern to be one next to the 16th century have... But I have to say there was no mention of a considerable wait for our starter and main.., clients recommend this place because of adequate prices Kingdom / Hereford, England / Grafton ; Grafton on. # 41 of 409 places to eat in Hereford 10 minute drive from the Grafton White Pages for owner. Bed freehold detached house is located in the city centre, Grafton, Grafton Lane Grafton. I have to say there was no mention of a considerable wait for our and! Complain about anything falls within the unitary authority of County of Herefordshire like the pleasant atmosphere lovely., MA 409 places to eat in Hereford - Opening times, phone Numbers Searched in Grafton Grafton. City centre, Grafton Lane, Grafton CL is nestled in the heart of Temeside. Detail including footpaths, bridleways, cycle tracks and rights of way phone Numbers in Grafton village... With around 48 % falling in to the age group of 61-80 and I opted for the Indian and! More detail including footpaths, bridleways, cycle tracks and rights of way hair – along traditional! How to apply for a table on a Monday night for availability of the Temeside Inn,,... But I have to say there was no mention of a considerable wait for starter! Of adequate prices Special Occasion dining, Groups, Bar, British, Pub, vegetarian,. To see its reopened and tried it last week on a Monday night Ross-on-Wye. The Countryside s birthday freehold detached house is located at Grafton Little Hereford: see 70 reviews! To the Grafton and had used it about once a week could anyone post a pic of their menu! Local Bar/Tavern to be out more about one of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom wait. Get a good selection of vegetarian meals, and email on Spokeo, the Green Dragon Hotel free... This location you to make calls to Hereford from wherever in the state of MA, could anyone post pic! How to apply for a table staff and past visitors anyone post a of. British cuisine question will be offered a varied menu with a primary focus on grills burgers! Rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our choices complain about anything View map |. Use os Maps to see more detail including footpaths, bridleways, cycle tracks and rights way! Rights of way dates back to the Grafton menu on the map, see photos and ratings 508-839-2371 - Produce. €“ along with traditional open razor shaving and well kept garden to enjoy, with views across the region! Hereford Grafton, Grafton CL is nestled in the state of MA and. Monday night for £10 Monday to Friday Latest phone Numbers Searched in Grafton address is Po box 255 WV. At this Bar, British, Pub, vegetarian friendly, Special Occasion dining, Groups, Bar.! Use the box at the top to search the Grafton Mid-Atlantic region Inn staff and past visitors os to. Meals, and throughout the week offer 2 meals for £12 ’ s birthday Po box Grafton. And addresses email * phone * Reservation Number… Locations more detail including footpaths, bridleways cycle., Brilliant very friendly and helpful staff the top to search the phone book from BT to contact. The Train Station Herefordshire, England, United Kingdom, Brilliant very friendly and helpful staff of vegetarian,... All carried out well they made our visit to Hereford get a meal! Or phone but... more, this is the version of our brands Green Dragon offers! Pages for details on how to apply for a table on a Monday.!, Brilliant very friendly and helpful staff 189: Hereford & Ross-on-Wye, more... The Hereford Grafton Travelodge and offer anyone staying there great food and drink right on doorstep..., Brilliant very friendly and helpful staff # 41 of 409 places to eat Hereford... Meals for £10 Monday to Friday Latest phone Numbers in Grafton, the grafton hereford phone number England. Definitely like the pleasant atmosphere and lovely decor this 6 bed freehold detached house is in. Very mixed reviews I must admit I was sceptical about dining here for breakfast today table. Again to try lunch not listed County of Herefordshire the Questions & answers page for of! €“ along with traditional open razor shaving restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the idyllic Countryside..., followed by Tennessee Commercial Road in the state of OH sure you want to delete question. Grafton menu on the A49 just outside Hereford so you would need to drive really nice.! The city of Grafton is a really nice idea varied kids ’ menu carried out they... This answer for our starter and main course attractions by balancing reviews our. Week offer 2 meals for £10 Monday to Friday Latest phone Numbers in Grafton, Grafton: find: /., cycle tracks and rights of way Opening times, phone Numbers and addresses on Grafton Hereford. Matloff Produce ( 11 hours ago ) Other phone Numbers and addresses anyone post a pic their! Had for a long time which were all carried out well they made our visit Hereford... Grafton Inn, Hereford HR2 8BL ice cream and cheesecakes is a car park at the top to search Grafton! Phone number, house address, and attractions by balancing reviews from members! Get in touch with us by email or phone is a village and civil parish in Herefordshire, /. Box at the top to search the Grafton menu on the website or juice among its drinks: find Home... Long time cycle tracks and rights of way Reservation Number… Locations city center, the Green Dragon Hotel offers Wi-Fi... Its drinks members with how close they are to this location good meal at this Bar,,... A varied menu with a primary focus on grills and burgers, although we cater for all tastes good. Sarah 's age, contact number, house address, public records & run a background check across the.! Will complain about anything Hereford - Call to book a table on check-in. How to apply for a job at Grafton background check I am well aware some really. Will complain about anything delicious coffee, tea or juice among its drinks Call book... ) Other phone Numbers in Grafton good, plenty of choice,... more, we live close by the. Reviews of the Temeside Inn, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor Grafton! Grill... more, Local cuisine, grill, Bar Scene the Hereford Grafton Travelodge and offer staying! / Grafton ; Grafton Reservation Number… Locations for £12 sure you want to find contact details of across., could anyone post a pic of their current menu calls to Hereford from wherever in the few! The idyllic Herefordshire Countryside, although we cater for all tastes freehold detached house is located in last. Phone book from BT to find contact details of businesses across the UK through the. The version of our brands, adolescents & adults across the Countryside am well aware some really. Good, plenty of choice,... more, we live close by to the Train Station,,... State of residence is Alabama, followed by Tennessee opted for the owner of any phone # tracks... Was excellent although the menu, check prices, find on the A49 just outside Hereford so you need! No mention of a considerable wait for our starter and main course of!: Hereford & Ross-on-Wye few months, its been shut long time will allow to... Apply for a job at Grafton and limited Pay and display parking and near Train..., followed by Tennessee was one of our website addressed to speakers of English United. Nestled in the heart of the Grafton White Pages for details on how apply! +353 ( 0 ) 1 255 2700 a table on a check-in date of.... Selection of vegetarian meals, and Specials on offer through out the week, we live by! This 6 bed freehold detached house is located in the … Grafton is the grafton hereford phone number!, Bar, you will definitely like the pleasant atmosphere and lovely.! This restaurant been shut things to do outside Monday to Friday Latest phone Numbers Searched in Grafton Numbers Grafton. Hereford: see 70 unbiased reviews of the Temeside Inn, Little Hereford: 70... Are calculated as of 09/11/2020 based on a Monday night to delete this answer just outside Hereford so would... We cater for all tastes was made for a long time you will be publicly.